Daddy always said….

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Every keg has to stand on its own bottom.

Don’t worry about drinking Gainesville dry. There’s plenty beer.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Whatever you are going to be, be the best. If you are a ditch digger, be the best damn ditch digger.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
"Get your head out of your ass." And if I didnt and scewed up I heard "retribution" and If it was a big fish on
I heard "dont horse it"

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
"Daddy's knows everything" which I use with my kids...

"You weren't using your smarts there, were you?" Which he said after my brothers or I did something pretty stupid. Which was fairly often...

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Honestly, I don't recall much from my dad....But MY kids? I know they are going recall I always said "Dad is AWESOME!". Because I do. Anytime they forget what they were going to say, I remind them it is a perfect go to in that situation, or any situation, really. You can't go wrong with saying "Dad is AWESOME!". Even the wife wishes I would stfu with that by now.

That, I and I always state how "Dad always gets the **** jobs around the house.". Again, because it's true. Anything breaks - dad has to fix it, especially when the toilet has issues. So much so that I got a poop emoji light up hat and went around with a plunger as my staff and tp trailing from my boot for Halloween as "The Wizard of Poo"

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Honestly, I don't recall much from my dad....But MY kids? I know they are going recall I always said "Dad is AWESOME!". Because I do. Anytime they forget what they were going to say, I remind them it is a perfect go to in that situation, or any situation, really. You can't go wrong with saying "Dad is AWESOME!". Even the wife wishes I would stfu with that by now.

That, I and I always state how "Dad always gets the **** jobs around the house.". Again, because it's true. Anything breaks - dad has to fix it, especially when the toilet has issues. So much so that I got a poop emoji light up hat and went around with a plunger as my staff and tp trailing from my boot for Halloween as "The Wizard of Poo"
I can definitely relate to that. And to add to it, it is always Dad's fault. No matter who did what, eventually, somehow, it is always spun to be Dad's fault...

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
@TLB Thank you! I have no husband, but my 14 y.o. son is dropping deuces like a truck driver on the regular. I've tried teaching him how to unclog the toilet himself, but he's not very interested. From now on, he'll hear "MOM IS AWESOME" until he fully handles it himself. Much appreciated.

Seedy

Totally not CDGator
Oct 17, 2020
When talking about selfish people: “I’m up, pull up the ladder”

When talking about a company with bad customer service: “I don’t know why we do it that way, it’s just our policy”

There are a bunch of one-liners.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
When talking about selfish people: “I’m up, pull up the ladder”

When talking about a company with bad customer service: “I don’t know why we do it that way, it’s just our policy”

There are a bunch of one-liners.
If we had ham, we could have ham and eggs, if we had eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.