Dallas Cowboys Restarting the "White House"

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Well damn. I thought the Cowboys were making room to pick up Cam Newton. Those two deserve each other

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, i could see nola trying to pick up cam. He'd be better than what they have with dumbass winston and the offense fits his skillset.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier is as talented as any QB out there, if he just got his head straight.

I used to think that until I have seen the two groups of quarterbacks he got behind with a good offensive coordinator in 2020 and now the offseason of 2021 with Carolina. Starting to truly wonder if what he has isn't good enough. Because the talent that we all thought he had should have at least made him the #2 guy in both of those quarterback rooms.

2020 was the quarterback behind:
Teddy Bridgewater - makes sense a solid player who already worked under Brady
Phillip Walker

2021 got cut for being behind:
Sam Darnold
Phillip Walker

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No TDs and 4 INTs in last Panther game. Ugh.

Phillip Walker 5'11" from Temple... Joe Brady can call an offense regardless of College or NFL. The offense he ran last year was terrific with the limited pieces that the Panthers had, especially after losing McCaffrey. If a quarterback can't excel in it (Bridgewater did well, when healthy) then I don't know if it's gonna work.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Phillip Walker 5'11" from Temple... Joe Brady can call an offense regardless of College or NFL. The offense he ran last year was terrific with the limited pieces that the Panthers had, especially after losing McCaffrey. If a quarterback can't excel in it (Bridgewater did well, when healthy) then I don't know if it's gonna work.
Love to see Joe Brady as our next HC but I suspect he becomes an NFL HC instead.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
You're assuming our current coach will be leaving anytime soon.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
If so will we get a Spurrier, Meyer, Zook, Butter teeth or another dwag?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier needs to go to New Orleans and work for Payton.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier needs to go to New Orleans and work for Payton.

If Joe Brady can made Bridgewater look that effecient, modified Bree's game (for the better), change to make Burrow look night and day better, but couldn't help Grier. Brady was on Payton's staff, so he learned under Payton and was the qb coach. The quarterbacks for the Panthers were set up to succeed with the coaching change last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.