Dallas Cowboys Restarting the "White House"

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Didnt you say this Oct?

No, he's been pretty clear about it being next season's cocktail party that clinches things for DM. This October is likely when his first pick Brohm gets axed, and his second pick Fedora gets to his next tier with Monavie.

Probably where the confusion lies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No, he's been pretty clear about it being next season's cocktail party that clinches things for DM. This October is likely when his first pick Brohm gets axed, and his second pick Fedora gets to his next tier with Monavie.

Probably where the confusion lies.
lesbi honest tho... if dan gets his sht pushed in by kirby bangs again this year and next, which i think we all know is the more likely of the few alternatives, donk is probably right.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
lesbi honest tho... if dan gets his sht pushed in by kirby bangs again this year and next, which i think we all know is the more likely of the few alternatives, donk is probably right.

Absolutely agree. Haven't argued otherwise. Even though I feel like that won't be the case(the games), I don't think he can, or should be able to, sustain 1 of 5 against uga, especially considering what that means in terms of conference hopes. He's done then. And I don't think it even needs to be the less than pleasant intercourse analogy you used either. Losses, regardless of how they happen, would be a death blow. It's also not as simple as that one game. If we're losing in Jax, it's almost definitely a talent deficit. And as I said elsewhere, if we're not getting close talent wise with uga, then that means we're probably not on par with Lsu or even fsu for long. Throw in the possibility of ut gaining ground, plus the West, and it's 8-4, 9-3 at best, even with a decent play caller. That gets anyone fired here, much less an unpopular choice among boosters. So back to my original point, I still think somehow he manages to navigate through things and it doesn't happen. I just have a hard time believing someone takes a job like UF and doesn't do everything in their power to make it work, though admittedly my disbelief is waning.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure that much blow exists.
Crete assured me it was just protein powder.

And planted by Treon.

Or Del Taco.

And Ive learned to never doubt Crete when it comes to redshirts or suspensions. He has been totally accurate.

Approximately 0% of the time.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Crete assured me it was just protein powder.

And planted by Treon.

Or Del Taco.

And Ive learned to never doubt Crete when it comes to redshirts or suspensions. He has been totally accurate.

Approximately 0% of the time.

Yep. I heard Burt is next in line for Gator HC.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If Grier can get on the career back up train ala Keemun, McCown, etc, he’s on east street for life

Well, I don’t know exactly where this East Street is, but if it’s one of those sketchy areas across town where people go to buy cocaine, then yes, he’ll be on East Street for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.