Nov 12, 2017
Angry Adam Sandler GIF

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So he’s picking the guy that he kept in the bench behind Late Throw Louie as a Heisman contender? What a f*cktard.
eat shit GIF

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
In a way, I'm grateful Mullen is such an absolute fuchwad of a person...because if he made the right call and had played Richardson last year, I'm not sure we don't win a few more games (Kentucky, South Carolina, Mizzou) and this azzwipe would likely still be our coach.

Want to laugh at irony? Cam Rising (the "sleeper" he ranks above Richardson) started last year as a backup too...got pushed into starting minutes and Utah took off afterwards. The lesson is most certainly lost on Dumbfuch Dan.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dumb Fuch Dan. Maybe he comes on set at BSPN with his Darth Vader outfit.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
How about this:

That was interesting to hear their perspectives, especially Doering's perspective on sticking with it when thing get tough instead of jumping in the portal, he indicated these are the lessons you need to learn at a young age to be successful navigating thru life. I couldn't agree more.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
SOS is the best. Man I wish he was still the HBC. No bull$hit double talk, humble yet confident, and a winner.
Answer the following questions and you'll know why we didn't enjoy SOS's services for maybe 25 years instead of 12.

1. Who took no action over SOS's complaints about Earnest Graham's injury in the 2001 FSU game, which likely cost UF a shot at another national title?

2. Who expected SOS to interview for a job for which he had proven for 12 years he was the best man on a historical level?

Hint: #1 and #2 have the same answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.