Dante Fowler Arrested

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/jaguars-de-dante-fowler-arrested-in-st-petersburg/2330847

Former Lakewood and Gators star Dante Fowler, entering his third season with the Jacksonville Jaguars, was arrested Tuesday night in his hometown of St. Petersburg on misdemeanor charges of simple battery and mischief.
Fowler, 22, was arrested by St. Petersburg Police at 9:02 p.m. Tuesday, and was released at 1:43 a.m. Wednesday on $650 bond. Fowler, a first-round pick out of Florida in 2015, missed his rookie season with injury but had 32 tackles and four sacks last season. His arrest comes one week before veteran players are scheduled to report for the Jaguars' training camp.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
no wonder clown town wanted him so bad....

what? too soon?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Fowler's arrest came in argument in apartment complex -- police say Fowler got out of car, hit a man, knocked off glasses, stepped on them.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Come on. Never hit a guy with glasses.
0fe561705236caff685a36650bfc21b0.jpg

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
At least it wasn't a woman, but still what an idiot. Besides Taylor, has any other Gator worked out for the Jaguars? I really had high hopes for Fowler, hopefully get his act together and have a productive season.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At least it wasn't a woman, but still what an idiot. Besides Taylor, has any other Gator worked out for the Jaguars? I really had high hopes for Fowler, hopefully get his act together and have a productive season.
Mincey was decent but not in the Taylor level

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My new favorite player

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got you covered Ox. Yet another Urban Meyer THUG. We need more THUGS on our team and questionable characters to WIN titles baby!!

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Stepping on the glasses after knocking them off is so cliche..

That's bullying 101. Lol

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Mike Peterson says hello. Nelson, Mike Pearson and Josh Evans also played for the jags. Most don't stay since they suck and have zero direction.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Mike Peterson says hello. Nelson, Mike Pearson and Josh Evans also played for the jags. Most don't stay since they suck and have zero direction.

Mike Peterson was ok as was Mincey that someone else mentioned. Nobody had nowhere near the success as Taylor. Nelson was a disappointment, but did play well in Cincinnati, so maybe it was due more to how the Jags were playing him. Josh Evans don't remember him doing anything.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I got you covered Ox. Yet another Urban Meyer THUG. We need more THUGS on our team and questionable characters to WIN titles baby!!

I thought Fowler was a Champ recruit, but your right about the thugs, we need a ton more on this team to start kicking A$$ again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.