Dante Fowler Thanks Gator Nation

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty classy move #6. Go forth in the NFL and hit another Vol ala Peanut Head.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
oxrageous;n163700 said:
I know you're in a "bash everything" mode, but the guy is a top 10 pick (expect Dan Quinn and the Falcons to take him at #8) and he'd be a fool to stay for ANY coach.

I really not sure how anyone could be critical about a newspaper article thanking the fans and showing love for the Gators, but you're really on an impressive roll these days.

A roll? I might consider calling the authoritys....

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
BoomTown;n163385 said:
Class Act! Wish him only the best. The past 3 would've looked a lot like 77, 78, and 79 without him.

I can honestly say I think the GSU game is much worse, possibly a blowout, if we don't have DF. He was seemingly in on every tackle that day.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law98gator;n163438 said:
"I'm leaving with Muschamp!" Actions speak louder than an ad written by someone else.

I guess this is supposed to make up for his public temper tantrum and support of a loser coach.

He was gone either way, and rightly so. He definitely took the news too personally. But he went out and played hard and great in the bowl game, saying that he was determined to go out with a win for his team. Didn't even take off his jersey in the post game interviews because he said he wasn't ready to. Kid's a Gator.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Law98gator;n163438 said:
"I'm leaving with Muschamp!" Actions speak louder than an ad written by someone else.

I guess this is supposed to make up for his public temper tantrum and support of a loser coach.
GD you knew law would have to come pizzz on this decent action from a great gator. have some wine, I am and it is maaavoulous.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This should be on the scrolling news feed instead of the 8 billionth thread complaining about a coach who is no longer employed by UF.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n164133 said:
This should be on the scrolling news feed instead of the 8 billionth thread complaining about a coach who is no longer employed by UF.

I support this.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love his motor and motivation. That kid's gonna be successful if he keeps working hard like he does. I'm proud he's a Gator! Congratulations to him on this victory.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Best DE for us since, probably, Carter.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fowler appears to get it. One day he'll have a life after football and Florida alums will remember things like this. He'll be a made man. Wish more Florida natives understood this. A decent football career at Florida can be a lifetime ticket (IMO).

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Law98gator;n163438 said:

Geez Law ! DF didn't have to do that, it was his decision to say Thanks in a very public way, and a significant expenditure to boot. Even if he'd majored in advertising and design, it was smart of him to have professional help in putting it together. Dinging a guy who's been a classy and great Gator all the way is a low move; he deserves ... and moreover, he's EARNED ... respect from all of us for what he has demonstrated and accomplished during his Gator career.

You on the other hand are a man of many words, but rarely inspirational.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator