Darnell Docket carted off field with leg injury!

Gulfstream

Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Could not have happened to a better piece of sh!t. This a$$hole is a disgrace to anyone who ever put on shoulder pads. This sorry no good mother f^c$ing dipsh!+ is a sorry excuse of a human being.

Campbell said the Cardinals count on Dockett to "be a leader," :bwahaha:

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
The dirtiest football player I've ever seen and it's not close. May have singlehandedly cost us the 2001 NC.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
I never, and I mean............NEVER wish injuries on any football player. But this motherf*cker had it coming.
Yes he did.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
oxrageous said:
The dirtiest football player I've ever seen and it's not close. May have singlehandedly cost us the 2001 NC.
No doubt about it, IMO.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Fvkk Darnell Dockett and fvkk the clowns. Fvkk Dockett twice. My day is a little brighter knowing he's in pain and off the team for now.

What a steaming pile of feces.

8802Gator

There are very few people in this world I genuinely wish ill will on, and this POS is one of them. @*%$ Darnell Dockett. Can't wait till he is out of the league and bankrupt on the street giving out handies for a McDonald's burger.

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Yes_Baby.jpg

oxking

Pops
Lifetime Member
Gulfstream said:
Could not have happened to a better piece of sh!t. This a$$hole is a disgrace to anyone who ever put on shoulder pads. This sorry no good mother f^c$ing dipsh!+ is a sorry excuse of a human being.

Campbell said the Cardinals count on Dockett to "be a leader," :bwahaha:
I heard that. It's a pity he ever made a living playing football. I hope his knee hurts him for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.