David Anderson: Tim Tebow was the worst QB I ever played with

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Would love to see Tebow come out and say that guy was the worst WR he ever played with. "He was a pvssy. Was scared to go across the middle. Never ran the right route. Was slow AF and had hands of stone. I have no idea who thought he was even fit for the practice squad. He must have been related to Elway." :lol:

I would love to see Tebow come out and say .."Who?"

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Your first question is, why was Fox interviewing a nobody practice squad guy? Was he a shill for a segment on Tebow or did the conversation come up spontaneously?

Second of all, what was the question that prompted the "worst" comment? Did it beg a derogatory answer? I'll bet it did.

I'm not trying to defend the media here. To the contrary, the industry has become full of scums as far as I'm concerned. But so many of these inflammatory cutouts we're fed nowadays are completely out of context. The quotes are thrown out there and you have no idea how the conversation led up to that point.

And, yeah, MJM, Tim ought to say that, although nobody gives a crap about David Anderson. No name, no air play. Shyt sells.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I am amazed that anyone would care what this "nobody" has to say on any subject much less his comments one of the highest profile athletes of the past decade. Whatever Tebow's shortcomings were in in the NFL, his pro career certainly out-shined that of David (who?) Anderson.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What I esp don't get is why the need to pound this negative into the ground so long after the fact, as if it's retribution over the fact that he became so famous. Screw that.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You get the same kind of horseschit out of Gator fans on here. I'd like to see Tebow jack that fuk up with a good right straight to his big mouth. On TV.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
hmm, that dude sounds a little 'green with envy'... has a little taste of 'sour grapes' and... maybe even a little bronze 'statue' jealousy.

Best of luck to Tebow

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
David Anderson? Never heard of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.