Death, taxes, and Florida beating Tennessee

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Good post Sas, you are right on JD, it is sad to see a QB with so many intangibles lose his confindence so badly to the point he can't make a good decision. Harris is a very talented QB and if he keeps his poise, as he has done thus far, hopefully that will minimize the freshman mistakes. We clearly control our own destiny this year. Let's hope that D stands tall, like they did on Saturday, the rest of the year and that spark on offense we saw, continues on. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Go Gators!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n69820 said:
Alex had his postgame thoughts thread, so I wasn't going to post one of my own, but I gotta keep up the tradition.

By no means should my thread be a deterrent to yours. I very much look forward to yours and especially Cover 2's when he does one, and some of the other ones too.

Alex.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n70405 said:
Well perhaps not so obvious, but I do wonder what the game tape will tell about his choices. I like an easy throw that gets some yards over a difficult well covered one. If other alternatives were there either the QB or the play caller needs to improve. I see others find wide open backs in the flat or over the middle for good gains time and time again, and see us almost never do so.

I don't think Driskel played great, and I agree that he should have been pulled for Harris earlier in the game. His play just wasn't as awful as many people make it out to be.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
You think we got it bad. I just took this quote from Gatorzone: "Tennessee lost the coin toss for the 11th consecutive game." They can't even win a coin toss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator