Del Rio rips Gator fans on Twitter

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law, you've been so consumed with pushing the snarky anti-Mac narrative to prove you've been right all along that you've intentionally overlooked some of the more compelling side shows, including the yeoman first-half effort of a team barely able to field enough people to make it an official football game. Is there something so terribly wrong with compartmentalizing your thoughts to so as to appreciate certain things amid the storm? I was jacked up over how we came out and took it to them. And, yes, there was a little bit of dreamer inside of me that was hoping against hope for a miracle. You'll no doubt respond that moral victories only count in badminton.

We get it that not all is right in Gatorville and that you sensed it early. That doesn't mean we need to turn this into a Zoloft forum in the meantime.

I was pumped early too seeing how they went out. Knew that BAMA would win. You're right everyone knows things aren't right.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law, you've been so consumed with pushing the snarky anti-Mac narrative to prove you've been right all along that you've intentionally overlooked some of the more compelling side shows, including the yeoman first-half effort of a team barely able to field enough people to make it an official football game. Is there something so terribly wrong with compartmentalizing your thoughts to so as to appreciate certain things amid the storm? I was jacked up over how we came out and took it to them. And, yes, there was a little bit of dreamer inside of me that was hoping against hope for a miracle. You'll no doubt respond that moral victories only count in badminton.

We get it that not all is right in Gatorville and that you sensed it early. That doesn't mean we need to turn this into a Zoloft forum in the meantime.
I was hoping big time for a miracle, that's why I got so pissed when we blew a huge opportunity to cut it to ten early in the 3rd quarter with dumb play calls.

People are upset and rightfully so, but I'll agree with you that Law is being over-the-top obnoxious at the moment.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I was hoping big time for a miracle, that's why I got so pissed when we blew a huge opportunity to cut it to ten early in the 3rd quarter with dumb play calls.

People are upset and rightfully so, but I'll agree with you that Law is being over-the-top obnoxious at the moment.

Law and his son Rex.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Say what? You think it was OK for him to do this?

The topic on Del Rio is obvious, I'm not addressing the juvenile, pampered action nor the sewer that is twitter in general.

My statement was more to the incessant piling on (in this thread, basically jumping '78 for his generalized opinion as if he's somehow off the hook or intellectually misguided). Yeah, it's a message board which I go back to the SOS days on the GSMB, so no excrement, got it! But there are a few posters that are just as I stated in my post and frankly they're lucky we're not physically in the same room. To point, I made a response after the game that was slightly positive, only from what I was able to hear on the radio off and on... I was in the Appalachians with spotty reception, blah, blah... I stated I could only hear portions, so despite the score, it sounded like the "kids" came to play until the TOs killed it. Well, the leading board jackass made some comment about I 'must not know football'. So, all one can give back is the keyboard "f-you" instead of the more deserved fist in the face. I'll attribute it to the usual drunken state and the fact lawyers suck ass in people skills (whoops cats out of the bag.. well, I guess since a punch in the face is my go to solution... I must suck in people skills too,:grin:). Anyway, not that '78 needs any help defending himself, but it pissed me off again... and there's your reason I made the statement you inquired on brother. :cool:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law, you're a miserable phuck. I highly

You love everyone who'll suck your ****. I tried to make the point this wasn't a macro view. Overall, I'm unhappy with the trajectory of the program. I don't like a lot of things with the program right now. This had only to do with one person's view (and hope) for one game. I certainly wasn't alone in how I interpreted how the first half went. Most everyone was impressed with how well Florida competed and, like everyone else, expected the floodgates to eventually open. They did. This was nothing more than a feel thing going in. I felt like we were going to live up better than the pre-game hype. I think we did until midway through the third. The rest of it is moot.

I've never seen this side of '78.

I like it!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Worst thing you can do when you're pissed is to communicate spontaneously, as in right away. The worst.

I like how you gave us the definition of spontaneously in the same sentence that you used the word.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Buddy its not about being right all along. I would be just as happy as anyone else if things were going well. I rooted for Jordan Reed and was shocked he contributed at TE. Dillard is doing reasonably well, and I certainly never saw that coming. There were others, those just come to mind.

As for the first half effort, no I dont think we were in it. Im surprised we scored what we did but I damn well knew wed never score 34 to 40 points. .

Im pretty numb to it all actually. Its like watching a structure fire; you eventually are just waiting for the building to fall. That's all that's left.

It is fun to see you fired up, I admit. I dont think Ive seen this ever.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I provide DNA only in response to a court order.
e42f73410204f12a04237d010d4304f2.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lesbi honest, Alky, we all were, or all tried to be. Amirite?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Neutered, like an Oxen. Ring through my nose and all.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Neutered, like an Oxen. Ring through my nose and all.
Like an Oxen? That blows. Hey fun fact, did you know that once they become oxen they crave the touch of balls on their skin. I'd hate to be an oxen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.