Depth chart for Olepiss

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The way Hardin is playing, might as well give Jorge a shot. Tabor is on thin ice, off field actions and his tweets. deserves 2nd string

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cee Cee is legit. So glad we got him. Don't even care about missing on that dude that ended up going to Awbarn anymore. What was his name? Naaaa, don't tell me, I don't even care anymore. He's Gator Bait!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
NavetG8r;n287559 said:
Cee Cee is legit. So glad we got him. Don't even care about missing on that dude that ended up going to Awbarn anymore. What was his name? Naaaa, don't tell me, I don't even care anymore. He's Gator Bait!

rhymes with Myron bowsert

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I noticed that CeCe was on the field for the final two possessions, when it counted. Interestingly, so was Thomas Holley playing nose. I'm not sure if that was due to an injury or due to someone being winded or cramping though, because he isn't even on the previous or current depth chart.

That chart has some anomalies because we actually play several different fronts. I seem to have seen Brantley playing the nose more than anyone else. Moreover, all of September they had been showing Sherit as a tackle rather than end, even though I usually saw him at end.

I'd also like to see either Tabor or Q Wilson playing the nickel. We will need the better all of our best cover guys on the field this game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n287559 said:
Cee Cee is legit. So glad we got him. Don't even care about missing on that dude that ended up going to Awbarn anymore. What was his name?
It doesn't matter and it wouldn't have mattered even if we lost CeCe also, though I'm quite impressed with how well he's playing.

As for those we "lost", I would have traded them in a heartbeat for a couple of 3 star or better middle backers.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n287570 said:
This Will Grier "or" Treon Harris thing is getting stupid...

Its just coachspeak, Grier is the starter.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SaltGator;n287579 said:
Originally posted by GatorInKnox View Post
This Will Grier "or" Treon Harris thing is getting stupid...

Its just coachspeak, Grier is the starter.
Hence it being stupid.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
McAllister is now 2nd string. Wish they would move someone like Sherit to MLB to shore up the middle. Not enough beef there and Fournette, Chubb, etc... are going to kill us there.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n287730 said:
McAllister is now 2nd string. Wish they would move someone like Sherit to MLB to shore up the middle. Not enough beef there and Fournette, Chubb, etc... are going to kill us there.

I'm not worried about that front seven as far as who starts where, etc. They all will play many downs and some will shift around.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The depth chart itself is absolutely meaningless... It has nothing to do with who will actually be on the field more often or for the key moments.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n287730 said:

Another solution is to play 5 D linemen especially against LSU who seems not to have much passing offense. Changing from O to D at this time probably won't work well.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
ATXGator;n287785 said:
The depth chart itself is absolutely meaningless...

It would be funny to see JMac put one out like this:

QuarterbackClaire-a-bell
Running backBernard WilliamsBuddy Ebsen (TN game only)
Outside receiverDarrell Hammond (just kidding)-Andre Debose
Outside receiverBrad WilkersonStephen C. O'ConnellRyan Lochte
Slot receiverJenn BrownErin Anderws
Tight endAlex Morgan (couldn't resist)Heather Mitts
Dara Torres
Left tackleLisa RaymondCamilo Villegas
Left guardBradley BealThe guy at the Taco Bell Drive Thru
CenterAbby Wambach
Dwayne Schintzius
Right guardBob Vila (building a wall)Clifford Lett
Right tackle
David Eckstein
Robert Grubbs OR Marshall Nirenberg

Sorry, that took too long to build, not doing the defense.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
CaribGator;n287533 said:
The way Hardin is playing, might as well give Jorge a shot. Tabor is on thin ice, off field actions and his tweets. deserves 2nd string
Mack has already shown his demoting is to make a point only. Tabor won't be on the field for the first defensive series. Other than that he'll get as many plays as usual.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
TLB, why in the hell would you show Erin as the 2nd WR?!

Ain't no way in Hades that Jenn should get the X or Z; maybe the slot, but not the split end. :headshake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator