Depth chart released

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I find this astonishing.

You look at that depth chart and think good job??!!!!! Wow. I look at that depth chart and see 1979. You realize we will have freshmen or jucos starting at numerous positions and freshmen and walkons playing with a twist of an ankle at DT, inside LB, and pretty much any DB spot?

Out of those people you are happy with, how many start on our championship teams? Scarlett? Maybe. Some of the DEs might be in the mix for PT. Chauncey Gardner, maybe if he is what we hope he will be. The punter and kicker. That's pretty much it.
This is the correct answer.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I find this astonishing.

You look at that depth chart and think good job??!!!!! Wow. I look at that depth chart and see 1979. You realize we will have freshmen or jucos starting at numerous positions and freshmen and walkons playing with a twist of an ankle at DT, inside LB, and pretty much any DB spot?

Out of those people you are happy with, how many start on our championship teams? Scarlett? Maybe. Some of the DEs might be in the mix for PT. Chauncey Gardner, maybe if he is what we hope he will be. The punter and kicker. That's pretty much it.

From a pure talent standpoint i'll take Cleveland and Callaway over Baker and Jemalle Cornelius. Bubba starts either way for sure.
The 06 running backs left a lot to be desired . Wynn was always in the doghouse, and Kestahn Moore would be battling Thompson for 4th team.
It's a shame we can't run out that 06 D year after year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.