Did 247 sports...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know. Personally, I ve never clicked on 247 on purpose.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Who needs them? Gatorchatter was on to the Butter's fraud in year 1. We form our own opinions with our own 2 eyes. EFF the masses. They know nothing about football.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I heard all of this “breaking news” from my source before I ever saw it posted on 247 or anywhere else for that matter. In today’s social media world, it’s just as likely that this site breaks news or drops bombs as any of those.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
That website makes you click through 20 pages to read one article so they get ad revenue. F ‘em.
They are a cancer. Hate that site for that exact reason. You pay money and then they slam your computer with ads and slideshows. They just don't give a **** about their clientele so that's why I stopped paying. Just funny not a single thread is non VIP now

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I heard all of this “breaking news” from my source before I ever saw it posted on 247 or anywhere else for that matter. In today’s social media world, it’s just as likely that this site breaks news or drops bombs as any of those.

and this site has actually has a good number of people with coherent opinions about football that involve x's and o's and talent evaluation, etc. Not to mention any names, but it is nice to see a well thought out view and be free to disagree if you so choose.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thomas Goldkamp came on here last week quoting my post about my source....saying that Franz isn't at 247. So I thought I had mis-spoken about where the news came ftom. Well, today I googled his name and sure enough he posts "thoughts of the day" practically every day at 247/GatorBait.net where Goldkamp works.

Wtf?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thomas Goldkamp came on here last week quoting my post about my source....saying that Franz isn't at 247. So I thought I had mis-spoken about where the news came ftom. Well, today I googled his name and sure enough he posts "thoughts of the day" practically every day at 247/GatorBait.net where Goldkamp works.

Wtf?
Franz writes for Scout and has for a long time... Scout was recently purchased by 247 so while i guess he technically works for 247 now he writes for Fightingators which is scout and not Gatorbait which is 247

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator