Did Treon want to switch positions before the season...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our history is littered with high school quarterbacks who became successful receivers and DBs.
Spurrier had it right. Recruit a bunch of WRs and move the Ahmad Fulwoods, Pittmans, Andrades and other guys who can't catch to DB. We had a surprising number become all SEC.

You don't need to sign a bunch more of skinny fast kids who can't catch. We have plenty already.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I care not if he plays slot or lines up at CB. I don't care if he sells cokes (in our case Pepsi) or hands out towels. I just don't want to see him play QB.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I agree. I just hope he can contribute in some way. He good w' the ball in his hands, unless he is trying to throw it!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I care not if he plays slot or lines up at CB. I don't care if he sells cokes (in our case Pepsi) or hands out towels. I just don't want to see him play QB.
+1000
If he ever plays QB for us again, I may just turn in my Gator card. And I don't think he'll translate to any other position well enough to compete with what we already have on the roster. He needs to transfer if he wants to play football again - and he's only got 2 eligible years left as I don't see him playing beyond college, at any position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.