Different suggestion for HBC

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
you boys take this real serious dont you.............Dad won some hardware in the old days and had great success for two teams..........sons dont always live up to such lofty histories

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
you boys take this real serious dont you.............Dad won some hardware in the old days and had great success for two teams..........sons dont always live up to such lofty histories

Your reply indicated you were advocating for the guy.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Watching the Panthers how about Mike Shula for our next head coach. He is an offensive guy, has some SEC experience and might be willing to come.

Comment as you desire.

I wonder if Prothro will write a letter of recommendation for him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We'd be better off digging up his dad and propping him up on the sidelines weekend at bernies style.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mike Shula is Derek Dooley without a law degree.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind Dooley as an OC. He would be better than what we have for sure.

Shula. He is like Butters. As useless as tits on a bore.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Hey, I have great memories of Derek Dooley.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Desperation, Impatience, and being beyond fiscally responsible are the cornerstones of the athletic dept. in regards to football. And all that was put into place by what many of the pumpers call the greatest AD of the modern era. The reason we are masters of desperation, impatience and cheapness is b/c over there is no process, no attention to detail, no daily plan, nor any idea what real football looks or smells like. This was all put into place by the aforementioned greatest AD of all time!!!!!

And many posters here want those things they can't get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.