DJ Durkin Fired: Tebow blasts Maryland

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, just yesterday they were saying MD was retaining him.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Talk about pressure. Sounds like the Governor got involved.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Shoulda happened to begin with. They didn’t want to pay the buyout, but then realized what they’d be losing in keeping him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Exactly, that Dwag should be gone tomorrow
I wouldn't argue with that....Some people will have the "Big Sack" to end the MSU game as a defense for TG but in reality he calls a good game once in a while but has yet to show he can build a top to bottom every down defense anywhere he's been....DJ is a hell of a recruiter and with the right position coaches I think he could get it done here.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His players publicly spoke out against him multiple times. There's no way he'd win the locker room back or be able to recruit.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Yeah bad look for the university. I wanted him retained just to listen the meltdowns from the talking heads on espn radio.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta tell ya, Maryland looks like a bunch of punks now IMO. You spend 2 months investigating, come out and say you’re reinstating him and defending his character, then you fire him the next day because it wasn’t a popular decision. Stand your ground or make the tough decision to fire him in the first place. Puzzies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.