Do taller people age better?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Law should post a pic of himself to prove how old and decrepit he looks at 41.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Law should post a pic of himself to prove how old and decrepit he looks at 41.
Im full gray from about half way down my sideburns.

Depressing.

Also Im also 49. I guess you are still using that Fourth of July birthdate? :lmao2:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im full gray from about half way down my sideburns.

Depressing.

Also Im also 49. I guess you are still using that Fourth of July birthdate? :lmao2:

Lol, buddy, I'm gonna have to redo the math on you. The '98 evidently refers to when you gradiated from law school.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm 69 and still a little over 6'3" and no gray hair or bald spots but mother didn't any gray when she died so I it's hereditary.

Haha, Queenie and SAS i have never had Plastic Surgery . :woohoo:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One thing that sticks out in the article that you linked...
Tall people—particularly tall menearn more money and are held in higher esteem than their shorter colleagues. Tall people also have higher IQs and a wider selection of mates.

Well actually that was three things...

I looked in the mirror this morning and I am getting a few gray hairs at my temples. I think that I'm worrying to much about Gator football but Goon and NV thinks I'm too concerned about my cache of Ox bucks..... ;)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I look young, but I have a lot of gray hair. Started getting gray hair about the age of 35.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
6'3" with pink streaked hair and J-Lo style butt implants and I look FAAAAAAABULOUS!!!

Last edited:

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
6'6' here and have to grow a beard or I look college aged. But, I definitely did not keep up the weightlifting routine from HS football and early 20's broness, so 6 of one half, dozen of the other.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm 6'3 and look fantastic. I have no idea if I'd get carded because I've never purchased alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.