Do you Bleed Orange and Blue

Since Tampa Gator has left us I've decided to start a poll to find out who is deserving of calling t

• I went to UF My wife went to UF my parents went to UF my Kids went to UF my dog went to UF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not go to UF but l led the 2bits cheer for 49 years

• Got a Gator shirt at the homeless shelter, been a fan ever since

• The Stadium bares my name

• No affiliation with UF just Love my Gators

• I once shook hands with a man that went to UF

• Total voters

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Since Tampa Gator has left us I've decided to start a poll to find out who is deserving of calling themselves a gator fan.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Mudd;n51004 said:
I'm a Gator because I just told you I am.
^This!!! I bleed orange and blue. I may not have attended UF, but I was born and raised in Gainesville (GHS Class of 1992), sold cokes and maybe mixers at Florida Field when I was 13, I skipped school to meet Clinton at UF (looking back on it not proud bc I'm a hard core conservative), ran in countless Gator Gallops, participated in countless Homecoming Parades, I have screamed so loud at the TV (bc I'm in the Army and can't make games unless I'm home) that I passed out, I schedule my leave around big games (I was at last years FSU game not to mention countless Georgia and LSU games when I can), I have a GATOR ROOM with NC pictures and Gator gear on the walls), if Gator ANYTHING is on TV I all I will watch it that includes Lady Gators as well, so yes I'm a fu€%ing Gator! Therefore you can stick this poll up your ass, & never question me about the Orange and Blue in my Veins!!!! If you have to ask then it must be you that might not bleed Orange and Blue. #ItsGreattobeaFloridaGator

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator said:
Mudd;n51004 said:
^This!!! I bleed orange and blue. I may not have attended UF, but I was born and raised in Gainesville (GHS Class of 1992), sold cokes and maybe mixers at Florida Field when I was 13, I skipped school to meet Clinton at UF (looking back on it not proud bc I'm a hard core conservative), ran in countless Gator Gallops, participated in countless Homecoming Parades, I have screamed so loud at the TV (bc I'm in the Army and can't make games unless I'm home) that I passed out, I schedule my leave around big games (I was at last years FSU game not to mention countless Georgia and LSU games when I can), I have a GATOR ROOM with NC pictures and Gator gear on the walls), if Gator ANYTHING is on TV I all I will watch it that includes Lady Gators as well, so yes I'm a fu€%ing Gator! Therefore you can stick this poll up your ass, & never question me about the Orange and Blue in my Veins!!!! If you have to ask then it must be you that might not bleed Orange and Blue. #ItsGreattobeaFloridaGator
When Clinton came in 1992?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
NCOGator said:
Mudd;n51004 said:
Yep! I knew all the Chicks would be there and well I was right!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n51013 said:

You know that this poll was made in jest, right? Tongue in cheek - after TampaGator's ridiculous assertions on game night.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator said:
Mudd;n51004 said:
Was there as well, but our school allowed for us to just show up late for the event.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I went to UF but I do hate it when I see people act like that. A lot of college football fans didn't go to the school that they have rooted for since they were kids.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
GatorJ;n51041 said:
You know that this poll was made in jest, right? Tongue in cheek - after TampaGator's ridiculous assertions on game night.

I do but one thing I hate is having my loyalty or my word being questioned. If I say I'm with you I'm with you till I tell you otherwise

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
I went to UF but I do hate it when I see people act like that. A lot of college football fans didn't go to the school that they have rooted for since they were kids.
By far your best post yet. :thumbup:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I attended UF the last 2 yrs of the OBC and first of zooker. I guess I'm only half a gator b/c zook sucked... at least that's what tampa gator would tell me :thumbup:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who is this Tampa Gator you speak of?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Went to UF when Spurrier was QB. I loved UF for it's hard-hard academics & football. But I started Gator luvin at
age 7 when Dad got yearly seats to the Ga-Fl game. I know I'm a Gator because I go into clinical depression for the
weekend that they lose on. Last year I was epidemically ill and Muschamp was the infective carrier.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've already done this. I'm a level 6 Gator, and that's good enough for me. :headbang:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n51193 said:
Went to UF when Spurrier was QB. I loved UF for it's hard-hard academics & football. But I started Gator luvin at
age 7 when Dad got yearly seats to the Ga-Fl game. I know I'm a Gator because I go into clinical depression for the
weekend that they lose on. Last year I was epidemically ill and Muschamp was the infective carrier.

Classic!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yes of course this was in jest in reaction to Tampa accusing someone of not being a real Gator because he didn't go to UF. Very stupid comment to make.

But in a related matter I have never met a Miami fan that actually went to Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator