Does anyone have any game tickets they are willing to sell?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No paper tickets this year everythings electronic not sure how that will play out with ticket scalpers.

There are no scalpers at UF. You have to sell below face if you want to get rid of your ticket. The demand is nil and has been for years. And just send it from phone device to another.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking for one ticket to the Bama/UF game in Gainesville on September 18th. Anybody?

vUEikIX.gif

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
There are no scalpers at UF. You have to sell below face if you want to get rid of your ticket. The demand is nil and has been for years. And just send it from phone device to another.
For as long as I can remember there have been ticket scalpers up on the street north of the stadium. I park at JJ Finley elem. school which is about 4 blocks north of the stadium and I get asked at least once or twice on my walk to the stadium if I have any tickets for sale.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't kept up. What was attendance before COVID? Still sold out for big games and then meh for the summer cupcake games?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't kept up. What was attendance before COVID? Still sold out for big games and then meh for the summer cupcake games?
"Sold" out, maybe sold, but not butts in the seats. We havent had more than 70% or so for many years, actual butts in seats.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
For as long as I can remember there have been ticket scalpers up on the street north of the stadium. I park at JJ Finley elem. school which is about 4 blocks north of the stadium and I get asked at least once or twice on my walk to the stadium if I have any tickets for sale.

Yes you are correct but I have always associated the term "scalper" with someone trying to sell above face value. Oh yes don;t get me wrong there are plenty of shall I say less affluent types working in tandem going east on Univ. Ave. Most of those tickets were given to them. But anyone paying above face value outside the stadium at UF since 2010 is a sucker.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
"Sold" out, maybe sold, but not butts in the seats. We havent had more than 70% or so for many years, actual butts in seats.

Remember when we squeezed in people who didn’t have tickets?

So crowded, you couldn’t sit or even stand with your shoulders square. You had to stand sideways.

The Spurrier Era.

Alex.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I can let you have a seat in my suite for $300. It has a private restroom, A/C and comes with complimentary chips & salsa and up to 3 beers. If you’re lucky, there will be wings. For no extra charge, consolation if things go poorly. The game will be viewed on a 65” screen and for an extra $200 you can sit in my leather recliner, about 2.5 hours south of Gainesville.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can let you have a seat in my suite for $300. It has a private restroom, A/C and comes with complimentary chips & salsa and up to 3 beers. If you’re lucky, there will be wings. For no extra charge, consolation if things go poorly. The game will be viewed on a 65” screen and for an extra $200 you can sit in my leather recliner, about 2.5 hours south of Gainesville.
No way I’d let an Updyke in my home for under $10k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator