Does anyone remember when...

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I remember back in the day that no matter what top ten team was playing- having that feeling of:
“yawn- ...we can beat them”

Good times

God times, Good times. Didn't think there was anybody we wouldn't beat. And we were favored in every SEC game by 20+ points. Odds makers wouldn't even touch non-conference games.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I remember ALL the good times and Championships. The bad times, those fade away pretty easily for me. The 4-8 season I don't even remember at all. I guess I am more of a positive thinker looking on the bright side of things...

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Now now, sometime in the past, the far past.

I am not sure when? In 1989 UF had a QB merry go round, but a two time SEC player of the QB on the roster. Maybe 1979, but UF only had 4 QBs and was transitioning from the wishbone to a passing type QB. [I was in Europe that fall and you could not follow UF games or even scores very well then.] Heck even on of UF's QBs this season might be really good in time with good coaching.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I am not sure when? In 1989 UF had a QB merry go round, but a two time SEC player of the QB on the roster. Maybe 1979, but UF only had 4 QBs and was transitioning from the wishbone to a passing type QB. [I was in Europe that fall and you could not follow UF games or even scores very well then.] Heck even on of UF's QBs this season might be really good in time with good coaching.

I think it might be 89 but my memory is not that great. Not all of them played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator