Dolphins OL coach on tape sniffing coke off his desk

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@SInow: GRAPHIC: This video appears to show Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster snorting a white substance
(: @OllieConnolly)

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There are all kinds of white substances someone could snort that are legal - energy powders etc.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There are all kinds of white substances someone could snort that are legal - energy powders etc.
:lmao:

Must be a Dolphins fan. Even before this fiasco, the entire coaching staff should have been fired. That team is a dumpster fire.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao:

Must be a Dolphins fan. Even before this fiasco, the entire coaching staff should have been fired. That team is a dumpster fire.

Not a dolphins fan. :lol:

He better hope he passes the drug test.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He will be applying for unemployment by tomorrow afternoon

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a fan of employees doing coke on the job, especially if I'm paying them $2.5 million like this idiot.

That being said, the hoar who posted this is one first class C word and I don't use that term lightly. From the video, she's apparently told him she was preggers with his child. Based on her profiles being reported - that of a traveling "entertainer" - it sounds like a way to get some money out of a rich older white dude. So she not only apparently stomped all over this guy in their faux "relationship" now she's getting his ass fired and bringing him public humiliation all in the name of some Black Lives Matter bullsh!!t solidarity. Major league awful person and world class b!tch, really.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/kijuana-nige-starr-sherrod-facebook-video-photos/

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pasty, he deserves it for actually allowing someone to videotape him doing cocaine. That level of stupidity is beyond belief, no matter how hot the chick is.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
'cocaine is a hell of a drug'. Rick James the Prophet knew this.....until it caused the heart disease that killed him

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pasty, he deserves it for actually allowing someone to videotape him doing cocaine. That level of stupidity is beyond belief, no matter how hot the chick is.

I think he recorded it himself and sent it to her. He's talking right to her.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@SportsCenter: Breaking: Dolphins OL coach Chris Foerster says he’s resigning after video surfaced Sunday night of him snorting white powder off a table.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Miami Dolphins Statements

Chris Foerster
"I am resigning from my position with the Miami Dolphins and accept full responsibility for my actions. I want to apologize to the organization and my sole focus is on getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals."

Team Statement
"We were made aware of the video late last night and have no tolerance for this behavior. After speaking with Chris this morning, he accepted full responsibility and we accepted his resignation effective immediately. Although Chris is no longer with the organization, we will work with him to get the help he needs during this time."

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh yes, he's a world-class moron and he deserves what he gets. When a hot chick half your age is telling you she wants to have a baby with your coke-headed ass it ought to raise a huge red flag. You are asking for it if you record and send a video of yourself like that, let alone apparently doing it on the job. He's an idiot.

The lady who released this is obscenely dreadful, too, of course. She likely bled the dude already and now she's crushing him further with this publicly. If she was doing this as some way to help him hit bottom so he could be on the road to fixing what appears to be a pretty serious problem, all she had to do was send the video to the Dolphins front office. Instead she makes it a racial issue.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We shouldn’t berate the guy. This coach is obviously trying to be more health conscious by snorting skinnier lines. Also, the cocaine is clearly organic and gluten free.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
scarface.jpg

He got ran of town on a rail.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Oh yes, he's a world-class moron and he deserves what he gets. When a hot chick half your age is telling you she wants to have a baby with your coke-headed ass it ought to raise a huge red flag. You are asking for it if you record and send a video of yourself like that, let alone apparently doing it on the job. He's an idiot.

The lady who released this is obscenely dreadful, too, of course. She likely bled the dude already and now she's crushing him further with this publicly. If she was doing this as some way to help him hit bottom so he could be on the road to fixing what appears to be a pretty serious problem, all she had to do was send the video to the Dolphins front office. Instead she makes it a racial issue.

Yep she comes off as pure trash and he was stupid and naive as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator