Done

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Officially off the mac bandwagon. Done with the guy. Spurrier would bench a struggling qb with out hesitation, "and yet" we stick with trash ass del rio. So sick of this ****.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Games like this cause our seniors and juniors check out for the season, and sleep walk until draft day.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
it's like what muschamp did with driskel kept putting the guy out there until it was too late.

It's exactly what Muschamp did w/ Driskel. The Missouri game where Driskel completely melted down....Muschamp kept trotting him out there. It was shameful. McElwain did it last year w/ Treon. Go watch last year's LSU game and tell me that was the same QB that played FAU, Vandy, FSU, Bama, Michigan (I know people will say we didn't have anyone else, but that's bullsh*t. We had 4 walk-on's that could have taken snaps at least to spell Treon for a series or two. What would it hurt?).

Del Rio is done as a QB at UF. He's hearing it from everywhere (how bad he is) and he now believes it and has lost confidence (that, on top of the fact he's not an SEC QB). He should have never taken a 2nd half snap yesterday.

Also, the OL fell apart after Fred Johnson came in. He should never see the field again this year. There's plenty of OL's that can perform as bad as he does. Give them a shot.

When Del Rio got injured against North Texas he should have never been in the game...we should have been up 35+ at that point. Instead, we were in a dog-fight w/ NORTH TEXAS!

Yesterday, Troy put up 52 on UMass. We scored 24 on UMass. Think about that...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Del Rio is done as a QB at UF. He's hearing it from everywhere (how bad he is) and he now believes it and has lost confidence (that, on top of the fact he's not an SEC QB). He should have never taken a 2nd half snap yesterday.

Also, the OL fell apart after Fred Johnson came in. He should never see the field again this year. There's plenty of OL's that can perform as bad as he does. Give them a shot.

When Del Rio got injured against North Texas he should have never been in the game...we should have been up 35+ at that point. Instead, we were in a dog-fight w/ NORTH TEXAS!

Yesterday, Troy put up 52 on UMass. We scored 24 on UMass. Think about that...
I thought as a coach I would have given Del Rio I OR MAYBE 2 SERIES at the most in the 2nd half.....I was shocked that he kept trotting him back out there but that is what this staff does......nothing.
The oline despite being somewhat healthy has regressed....even Taylor seems to be playing uninspired football over the last few games.
In general I see players regressing in week number f vcking 9......are you kidding me??? This staff is lost and doesn't have a clue where to turn at least on the offensive side of the ball....and now the defense is banged up beyond belief mostly from repping too much with Mac/Nuss 3 and out special offense giving them no relief....This could and most likely will end ugly.....

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Go watch last year's LSU game and tell me that was the same QB that played FAU, Vandy, FSU, Bama, Michigan (I know people will say we didn't have anyone else, but that's bullsh*t. We had 4 walk-on's that could have taken snaps at least to spell Treon for a series or two. What would it hurt?).

If I could like this a 1000 times I would. Mac's failure as a head coach was obvious last year.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
QB's get worse every week Mac coaches them. He's a QB killer. He'll ruin either of the freshman if they start playing under his tutelage .

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes it's just not going to work out. I'm done as well.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The game was winnable with a one-tenth decent QB with halfway decent play calling.
The hard part is that at times the calls are right, and I stress at times, just not executed. There are many times we have guys running wide open, but can't hit them. Then you have those head scratching moments like trying a double reverse pass to a DE that they throw in there. I have no idea why we insist throwing on first down all the time and that game was lost in the first drive when they started that way. I have no idea why Thompson is who they want as the feature back either.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The hard part is that at times the calls are right, and I stress at times, just not executed
This is very true. If you rewatch the game we had some proper calls but didn't execute. I don't expect perfection but if you added up all the underthrown passes, dropped balls, inability of the RB's to find a cutback lane and missed protection assignments by the offensive line this game was more than winnable......What the f are we doing at practice? We're 2&1/2 months into the season and had a month of fall practices....At this point if you don't know who your players are and what they can reasonably execute then you just aren't a very good football coach....The fact that you're looking as bad or worse now tells me the players also be not be buying into your system.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that you're looking as bad or worse now tells me the players also be not be buying into your system.
It tells me we hired a bunch of coaches from FIU, FAU, and Eastern Kentucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.