Donovan has surging Bulls atop the East

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What can you say about the guy that hasn’t already been? He’s taken on a second NBA reclamation project and turned it into, for now, a masterpiece. The Bulls moved into first place in the East after DeMar DeRozan did something nobody else has, drain a second buzzer-beating three in as many nights that gave the club its seventh straight win.

Donovan is set to return after a weeklong stint in Covid protocol.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t either except when a headline grabs my attention. Then I watch highlight videos. I used to sit watching live NBA for hours on end when MJ was playing.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Call me sophmoric, but the title of this thread made me chuckle.....surging bulls atop east.....lol

Probably sounded like it went through the USA Today editing mill, huh? I was half-tempted to note the Bulls normally suck, so what’s happening here is highly unusual. Then I started to wonder how I was going to get all that information packed into a small amount of space. So I went with the “surging Bulls” angle.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Probably sounded like it went through the USA Today editing mill, huh? I was half-tempted to note the Bulls normally suck, so what’s happening here is highly unusual. Then I started to wonder how I was going to get all that information packed into a small amount of space. So I went with the “surging Bulls” angle.

Did BMF approve that title??

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
What can you say about the guy that hasn’t already been? He’s taken on a second NBA reclamation project and turned it into, for now, a masterpiece. The Bulls moved into first place in the East after DeMar DeRozan did something nobody else has, drain a second buzzer-beating three in as many nights that gave the club its seventh straight win.

Donovan is set to return after a weeklong stint in Covid protocol.

Donovan is a basketball man doing what he loves. btw Bradley Beal had good def. on that shot.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I watch an NBA game nearly every night and never miss a Heat game. But then again I’m a basketball junkie who will even show up at local high school games occasionally.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I don;t watch the NBA, but when was Dumovan's first reclamation project? He inherited an NBA title contender when he landed in OKC and some have blamed him for blowing a 3-1 lead against Golden Shower costing OKC a chance at the title.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don;t watch the NBA, but when was Dumovan's first reclamation project? He inherited an NBA title contender when he landed in OKC and some have blamed him for blowing a 3-1 lead against Golden Shower costing OKC a chance at the title.

Did he? The Thunder didn’t even make the playoffs. You must be thinking about the Bahamas franchise.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m hoping Billy D sort of sends someone to Gainesville to, uh, take care of Mike White so he can’t ruin any more of his legacy.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Did he? The Thunder didn’t even make the playoffs. You must be thinking about the Bahamas franchise.

Seems to me that OKC made the West Conf. finals in Year 1with BD and lost a 3-1 series lead to Golden Shower.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to me that OKC made the West Conf. finals in Year 1with BD and lost a 3-1 series lead to Golden Shower.

Donovan doesn’t get any credit for that?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nba is a garbage league run by Chinese dcksuckers and headlined by shtbag individuals. Screw the NBA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator