Don't mess with Bert!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Crete just hates anything that isn't fat slob lineman, fat slob coaches and slow lumbering running backs hitting the gut over and over and over again. Passing and innovative offenses scare him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is hilarious! The damn faculty is dropping f-bombs on bert and concrete is still defending him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He can't win an argument about Bert, so he turns to ripping on Meyer's performance in the Big 10. Meyer is 33-1 in Big 10 play since he joined OSU. 33-1.
33-1 with hand picked players at The Ohio State U, and he still can't do what Bert did at Whisky.....SMH

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jeepers creepers, your arky pumping is worse than any gator pumping I've seen. Do you even Florida bro?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm trying to think of something good to say about to help crete out but I got nothin.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Urban could go to Wisconsin or Arkansas and win the NC within 3 years.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still trying to figure out what Bert did that urbs hasn't... maybe lose a bunch? That's all I got...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Urban could go to Wisconsin or Arkansas and win the NC within 3 years.
No....he couldn't. There are just certain things that don't happen no matter what
Hillary telling the truth.
Urban staying in a conference with a better coach for more than 3 years.
Teams like Arky or Wisc. winning NC's.
As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow none of these things are ever going to happen....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Crete- you'd be better off admitting you are wrong. A little humility never hurt anyone

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nah, crete deep throating woo pig is a staple around here. He'll it's one of the few things left worth logging in to read :lol:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? EVERYBODY and their mother jumped ship after John L. Williams destroyed what was left of Cheatrino's NON CHAMPIONSHIP teams....Bert had something like 13 players show up for the first payers meeting....the rest of the rats(Cheatrino's recruits) either quit when they learned they would have to go to class or got arrested......
BTW why can't your boy Urban win 3 consecutive Big 10 titles? With top 5 classes and at the most "prestigious" Big 10 school to boot?
Dude, he sucks....

biel-with-it-2.gif

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine the meltdown in this place if Bert takes his 1.5 stars and beats UF with it's abundance of 3 star talent... :fear:

Yes, I can imagine it because I believe that it is a real possibility since, at this moment, I have zero confidence in this staff.
Beating UF will not make Bert a great coach but instead will define our coach.

I hope I am wrong

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That is true however about 15 of those losses can be attributed to his predecessor leaving the program looking something like this.
View attachment 4046

So nick is responsible for 4. Pretrino is responsible for 15. So basically, if not for that, Bert would be undefeated.

Now that's some impressive "Bert pumping." Which we're all pretty sure do a couple times a week anyway... With the aid of some lotion, your laptop and an unrelenting man crush on big boobs Bert. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator