Dooley video playing guitar

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Playlists were not working? Tried to strum his favs? My eight year old is better than this buffoon.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Taking out the guitar – I didn't think the Q&A session was that bad. Definitely better than his articles.

I like what he talked about regarding the linebackers. The fact that Miller and Houston are suspended - it has really impacted the depth of the linebacker unit. To where we basically have walk ons. This is what happens when you don't record enough linebackers for three years.

And I thought it was funny what he said about Dre Massey - he basically said "who"?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Taking out the guitar – I didn't think the Q&A session was that bad. Definitely better than his articles.

I like what he talked about regarding the linebackers. The fact that Miller and Houston are suspended - it has really impacted the depth of the linebacker unit. To where we basically have walk ons. This is what happens when you don't record enough linebackers for three years.

And I thought it was funny what he said about Dre Massey - he basically said "who"?

I couldn't get past the stupid guitar before I turned it off in disgust...

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't get past the guitar. THAT. WAS. EMBARRASSING!.

Isn't he a writer,.... sports writer? Is he a singing sports writer?

Don't have a problem with him being a guitar player, don't have a problem with him being a sports writer.

But when you put the two together, all I saw was this.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I actually like it. He's a laid-back G'ville boy trying to remember another laid-back G'ville boy and have some fun. Heck, he's laughing at himself as he goes along. Forty years ago, we'd have all had a good laugh, too. Lighten up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I actually like it. He's a laid-back G'ville boy trying to remember another laid-back G'ville boy and have some fun. Heck, he's laughing at himself as he goes along. Forty years ago, we'd have all had a good laugh, too. Lighten up.
He has been one of the primary Baghdad Bob's for the administration (no offense 2222) for so long, it is hard not to be bitter about him.

Plus he attacked the Gator fanbase more than Chimp did.

Guess who was the Gidiot?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd understand if you were trying to show off your gear but it's not even a nice guitar. F-
That might be a cigar box Dooley's playing but that L7-C archtop that David Allen Grier is spoofin on is sweet

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sir! Sir! I'm only gonna tell you once! Put down the beer, and slowly step away from the guitar!
ac84a8685323e4263421239a657fc964--big-guns-police-officer.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
OmyGOD.I have to kill myself now because PD strummed a guitar while answering questions about our next game. Blasphemy. Nobody should try to play guitar ESPECIALLY ON A FB Q&A while talking about the gators............his arrogance and hubris just exploded my outrage meter...........btw I just took a dump of such magnitude my vertical leap just improved 17%.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
When Detroit and I were paying up at the Clock Restaurant a guy who LOOKED JUST LIKE Dooley walked in,,,,,,,,,,,,,but with no guitar,,,,,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.