Driskel embarrasses Bucs

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Love the two bucs slamming into each other.

Driskel might have worked out with Urban as head coach and an actual offensive staff.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In before people start calling him derogatory names.
Driskel is an empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in his general direction! His mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If only he has some luck and gets signed by one of those NFL teams that run the veer or wng T offense he should be set.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If Mac is the QB whisperer then muschamp is the QB soulsnatcher. Driskel showed promise early on. I really wish him the best.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel is an empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in his general direction! His mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries!
That's right. He's like the guy on Bull Durham, a million dollar arm and a 5 cent brain. Has he learned to throw the ball away instead of taking the loss? I'll have to see it to believe it. You can blame his poor play on bad coaching but I don't buy it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hey I give him some credit after all he made an NFL roster and at least he didn't run out of bounds 3 yards behind the los like he did so many times when he was here. If nothing else I hope the guy keeps getting a paycheck to play in the NFL

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wish him luck. But he had the worst possible coaching ever during his time at UF. I feel that Mustank absolutely ruined his confidence. Glad he's getting a shot in the NFL.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I bet that little embarrassment from Driskel is no where near the embarrassment they get from Winston every time he attempts to put together more than 3 words in public.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
third stringers on a third stringer :snicker:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hey I give him some credit after all he made an NFL roster and at least he didn't run out of bounds 3 yards behind the los like he did so many times when he was here. If nothing else I hope the guy keeps getting a paycheck to play in the NFL
The only game he ever did that was his first ever start, the TAMU game. Which we won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.