itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n305769 said:
Originally posted by CaribGator View Post
SO the other mod should be awarded the victory merge and you get the moral merge?

Yeah...:wobble:

:rotfl:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
daytonacane;305299 said:
CGgater;n305256 said:
On the replay, there was clearly a block in the back on miami's own 15 yd line. acc refs continue to be the worst refs EVER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOte

Actually the one in question occurred on the 25 yard. line and it was a side block according to the refs and the announcers concurred and that's what I saw too. Guess it is all in the eyes of the beholder.

The one in question could've gone either way. I'm talking about the egregious block in the back on miami's 15 yard line that was completely missed by the refs. However, duke kinda deserves to lose after choosing the squib kick over kicking to the end zone. Or was duke's kicker not reaching the end zone all night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I just read the article about the officials and this was part of the story. 23 penalties to 5 with UM having the 23. 3 pass int. penalties on the last Duke drive against um. I am guessing that last amazing play finally brought into balance the officiating. I just love watching the play. Who cares about UM or Duke? I like Duke cause the OBC wet his HC feet for college there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys need to layoff Daytonacane. Cooter is still in the hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.