Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Clempson and Canes in double ot

Utah beat USCw with a FG at the buzzer. Utah QB was tough as hell.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Clemson absolutely choking this game away, like they did against the Noles

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Everything breaking right for Fsu so far this year. Gonna need them to pick up some key injuries to keep them from reaching the playoffs. I hate it, but it’s hard not seeing them get there right now. Even if we were to beat them, if they win their conference, it probably gets them in. I just hope 3 better teams make the playoffs.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Everything breaking right for Fsu so far this year. Gonna need them to pick up some key injuries to keep them from reaching the playoffs. I hate it, but it’s hard not seeing them get there right now. Even if we were to beat them, if they win their conference, it probably gets them in. I just hope 3 better teams make the playoffs.
There's nothing impressive about fsu this year. They've been barely winning against some bad teams. They'll get in on the back of a weak conference and get stomped

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
f$u intentional QB facemask changed the game as they were going into score. 55 pulled the QB to the ground and threw the helmet. What a sorry bunch and nor-vile kept him in the game. Still nothing but thugs!

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Trying to change the subject in your own thread? That's ballsy.
Starting a game thread is ballsy. The scientists among us believe a game thread affects the outcome.

Whie I denounce the @Silverback Gator jinx, I agree we should have threads about other games. One "Others" per week should suffice.
Denounce? Mmm, yes, denounce. Next week, a game thread for all FBS/FCS games. ALL of them.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Canes @ Noles , Nov. 11. Miami is screwed because the ACC will want the undefeated team in the Playoffs. That means the Gators must ruin the Noles dreams. Defend The Swamp

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Starting a game thread is ballsy. The scientists among us believe a game thread affects the outcome.
Marisa Tomei Movie GIF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The sad truth is I've told you guys over and over for 10 years do not actively watch and root against FSU either in a thread or the chatbox @URGatorBait....they have won everytime someone does this and it reminds me of their fans during the 2005-2009 era.....Ignore them until after they lose then start a thread....:lol2:

In all seriousness though they have some issues playing down to the competition at times or just not playing up to where they should be playing. The thing is I don't see ANYONE else that's also not doing the same....hell UCF took OU to the wire...UGA is without their best player the rest of the way and Michigan looks great so far but always seem to sh!t the bed once they play someone with similar talent or out of their conference.

I watched LSU and Ole Miss last night and they both stink...in fact I don't think anyone in the SEC is all that great at this point. UT, A&M, UK all stink and LSU has a worse defense than UF did last year.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The sad truth is I've told you guys over and over for 10 years do not actively watch and root against FSU either in a thread or the chatbox @URGatorBait....they have won everytime someone does this and it reminds me of their fans during the 2005-2009 era.....Ignore them until after they lose then start a thread....:lol2:

In all seriousness though they have some issues playing down to the competition at times or just not playing up to where they should be playing. The thing is I don't see ANYONE else that's also not doing the same....hell UCF took OU to the wire...UGA is without their best player the rest of the way and Michigan looks great so far but always seem to sh!t the bed once they play someone with similar talent or out of their conference.

I watched LSU and Ole Miss last night and they both stink...in fact I don't think anyone in the SEC is all that great at this point. UT, A&M, UK all stink and LSU has a worse defense than UF did last year.
No no, there's a chatterbox loophole.

We're attacking Silverback here stay focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator