Dwags getting thumped by Ole Miss

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ol Piss is the biggest choking team on the planet. They will win this game but they SHOULD be at least 3-1 if not 4-0 after this. Only 3 teams in the last ten years have lost two games in a single season after leading by 21 points or more, and Ol Piss is one of them.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If they didn't have that close win over Missouri their fan base would already be melting down probably over whether Smart was the right hire.

I believe they have trailed in every single game thus far, including the close win over Nichols. They're absolutely lucky to not be sitting at 1-3 after today. Meanwhile Richt has Miami looking good, even if only against bad teams. This experiment to get on par with the big boys(which they've never really been), could be a disaster.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I heard he is smart, but it's more like an inherited label than necessarily an honorific he earned himself.

Agree with your second thought.

Right Yankton. Gonna be great watching Smart and Muckrake teams battle it out.
Thinking Chump will kick him to the Kirb ?

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
So now Eason fumbled after being sacked. This isn't game experience for him; this is leading to PTSD. You can ruin quarterbacks doing this. Kirby's coaching style is looking more and more like Muschamp.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome, chopper = cool Avatar - a man of good taste you are. Post freely; Ox & crew have GC set up
as a free-flow outlet -- did I say free-flow or free-fall ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.