Dwayne Haskins, running across the interstate drunk and high in the dark, killed by dump truck at 24

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Prayers for the family

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Way too young. May the young man Rest in Peace and may his family be comforted. Prayers for those who are suffering loss.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn that's terrible.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Mr. Haskins was walking on a limited access facility (Highway/expressway) for unknown reasons. He was attempting to cross the westbound lanes of Interstate 595 when there was oncoming traffic. Unfortunately, he collided with an oncoming dump truck. Mr. Haskins was pronounced dead on scene," the agency announced Saturday morning.

NFL's Dwayne Haskins Dead At 24 After Being Hit By Dump Truck

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Then again maybe I'm reading too much into the tmz article.

According to the Miami Herald, the incident occurred around 6:30 a.m. on I-595 between Interstate 95 north and south. Per the paper, a 24-year-old pedestrian was hit by a dump truck. An official police report is not yet available.

Haskins was apparently driving in his car on I-595 headed to the airport to return to Pittsburgh and stopped his vehicle to get out when he was hit.

Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, Pirates News, Live Coverage | DK Pittsburgh Sports

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Running across the interstate in the dark. Wow.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Driving down the interstate at 6:30 AM and you don't think the headlights were on?
I think they were probably on, but it's not like I've never seen some dumbass driving around at night without his headlights on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.