Eagles Farewell Tour Mar 4th Orlando

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Any of you ham and eggers interested in meeting up in Orlando on March 4th? It's a Monday....this is their farewell tour and last show in Florida....

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Again?! How many farewell tours are they going to do?
Given that Frey and Meisner are dead, Felder was PNG'd, and Walsh and Henley are 76, I can't imagine there could be too many more shows.

I am curious to hear how good a show two guys that old can still put on.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Given that Frey and Meisner are dead, Felder was PNG'd, and Walsh and Henley are 76, I can't imagine there could be too many more shows.

I saw Yes in Jax a few years ago and they were really old. 60s & 70s Id guess. They had some kid singing for them.

They put on a awesome show for a bunch of old guys.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Geriatrics on stage. Sounds like a blast!
Grandpa Old People GIF

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Son #1 saw them in Tampa a couple of years ago the last time they tricked you guys into buying $150 (or whatever) tickets for their "last tour" (which I think started around 1995)... he didn't really know anything about The Eagles, but said the concert was great and the video clip he sent of Life's Been Good So Far was solid for sure.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

If Vince Gill still tours with them, then it will be a gooder. Saw them in Chicago a few years ago. Good show.
Lots of us old people had fun. Especially climbing up the stairs

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I have had the pleasure of seeing Foreigner, Styx, REO, Cheap Trick, Poison, 38 Special, Toto, and Journey all in the last 5 years...they can all still bring it...Eagles definitely on my bucket list and who knows how much longer Henley will be around...so whether it's not really their last tour or it is, I will do my best not to miss it

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Heard they may follow the lead of the Jerry and the Dead…

1707421722778.png

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have had the pleasure of seeing Foreigner, Styx, REO, Cheap Trick, Poison, 38 Special, Toto, and Journey all in the last 5 years...they can all still bring it...Eagles definitely on my bucket list and who knows how much longer Henley will be around...so whether it's not really their last tour or it is, I will do my best not to miss it

Saw Reo last year, they didn't bring it. Neither did Steve Miller... I wouldn't pay to see either of those two again.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't thought my joke out far enough.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
“Don Henley Must Die”
Unfortunately though, it was Mojo Nixon who died of a *ahem* “cardiac event”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator