:racist:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kyng;n176620 said:
Oh man some of the comments on that article are pure comedy.
I like the guy who said the guy he was arguing with has an avatar that looks like a retard. The avatar he was referring to was of Terry Schiavo. :lol:

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
MJMGator;n176397 said:
Oh, I'm sure someone will be butthurt over it. My point is...it's 2015. Can't we just move the **** on already?
I wish we could but we can't. For anyone to bring this month issue up is bewildering. It was just one of those things.

MLK who was a much better leader for blacks than anyone we have today would have forgiven Cooper for his foul and offensive drunken words and moved on. King would have eloquently explained why forgiveness and learning from this would be important. I am sure Riley learned alot from this. But he will likely hear about this the rest of his life by the agenda driven media and the likes of Skip Bayless who never lets it go. Cooper had a very off year and I'm sure his bigoted and filthy words came back to haunt him personally and professionally. It was Michael Vick who bailed him out after the video hit. That was gracious of Vick. But Cooper was not the same player this year.

I will never fully understand some issues. Race is one of them. I know blacks have been put through alot unfair in American and world history. So have other races of people such as the Jews. I wish we had an MLK for today. I hear reports that some people don't consider Russell Wilson my favorite player in sports and the closet player in the NFL to Tim Tebow as a player and person as black enough. It's puzzling. Johnathon Martin went through this with the Dolphins in the 2013 season and it broke him. Again I will never fully understand this issue. I just wish Cooper could put this embarrassing and hurtful incident behind him. But I doubt he can.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
MJMGator;n176388 said:
What month is a White History Month? :dunno:

I agree. I WANT MY MONTH! I feel like there is racism against me because my race doesn't get a month! My feelings are hurt

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
Why should anyone have months or colleges or scholarships or tv channels, etc. it's 2015..get off of the crutches already. we are all human beings and too many crooked individuals keep the race card way too ready and available...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n177871 said:
I agree. I WANT MY MONTH! I feel like there is racism against me because my race doesn't get a month! My feelings are hurt

Okay, you're history Borntobe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator