Recruiting Early Signing Day 2021

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
no surprises yet.

There won’t be any good surprises...whether there are any bad surprises remains to be seen. We literally have nobody that’s uncommitted that might sign with us today. Sorey and Adeleye never got LOI to sign with UF because we already know they aren’t coming

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
There won’t be any good surprises...whether there are any bad surprises remains to be seen. We literally have nobody that’s uncommitted that might sign with us today. Sorey and Adeleye never got LOI to sign with UF because we already know they aren’t coming

I thought Sorey was deciding between uga and Florida today?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member

I love this! Kid has been a Gator ambassador since day one. You rarely see kids stick with a school after going JUCO, but he worked and made his dream a reality. I hope he goes on to become a Gator great. Let’s hope he gets to play for a defensive coordinator that will use him correctly.

Gatorbreath

The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Sorey and Adeleye never got LOI to sign with UF because we already know they aren’t coming

Right. And what else was discussed during this coaching staff meeting you sat in on? Did the subject of construction of the football complex come up?

:rolleyes3:

soflagator

Lifetime Member

I'll repeat my annual mantra. I hate losing kids to any other school. But I'll never lose a wink of sleep about a kid who willingly chooses to go to um. I can truly say if they make that choice over UF(or a dozen better overall options), then it's one of the few occasions where WDWHA. There is something wrong with them and I'm glad they're not Gators, position of need or not.

I Have No Friends :(

Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
The hashtag from the Miami tweet: #2Rings1Chain

O1CN01VTMzKx1HJaNQc85Ck_!!50880737.jpg_460x460q90.jpg

:dunno:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
I'll repeat my annual mantra. I hate losing kids to any other school. But I'll never lose a wink of sleep about a kid who willingly chooses to go to um. I can truly say if they make that choice over UF(or a dozen better overall options), then it's one of the few occasions where WDWHA. There is something wrong with them and I'm glad they're not Gators, position of need or not.

I dunno ... I kinda want the guy anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.