Easley waived, picked up by Rams

Scott512

Always the Chump. Let's even throw Fooley in there for the blame since he hired the Chump :deadhorse:/ Actually, the Pats are always quick to cut their losses.
All true. I do hope something clicks with Easely so he can still have a career.

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
Always the Chump. Let's even throw Fooley in there for the blame since he hired the Chump :deadhorse:/ Actually, the Pats are always quick to cut their losses.

Better to cut them a year too early than keep them a year too late in the salary cap era.

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
Perhaps his early-on shenanigans over-tarnished him .... like getting the FBI to issue an
Amber Alert for a Chucky Doll ??

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
he is supposedly in talks with Quinn and the Falcons. Hope it works out for him and them as lord knows they need line help if he ever gets on the field.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
You guys are really blowing this out of proportion. It's not about his attitude. The Patriots put up with Randy Moss. It's about his injury history causing production problems. I think he has been injured every year for five years. That and other more productive DTs being available to replace Easley.

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
You guys are really blowing this out of proportion. It's not about his attitude. The Patriots put up with Randy Moss. It's about his injury history causing production problems. I think he has been injured every year for five years. That and other more productive DTs being available to replace Easley.

2 years. Was injured in 2013 as a gator. Picked up in 2014 in the first round. Played two injury plagued seasons. According to the reports out of New England a lot of it had to do with attitude. If you have an attitude and are often injured you are expendable. Randy Moss was on his third team after being traded for a 4th round pick. According he played good solider until he wanted a new contract, then the game was over for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.