Eason reaffirms that he's a Dwag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Strange hire by Georgia. The guy's got a spotty resume. Coordinator/QB coach at Tennessee for a few seasons, but what did that yield? Eason's ours.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It definitely isn't a home run hire. I'm guessing the conversation between Chaney and Eason will be "Drew Brees, Drew Brees and oh yeah Drew Brees".

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It definitely isn't a home run hire. I'm guessing the conversation between Chaney and Eason will be "Drew Brees, Drew Brees and oh yeah Drew Brees".

That's ancient history. There's no reason for Eason to go to Georgia. He'll flip to Florida.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The problem is that Kirby is locked up with Bama until the end of the month when the dead period kicks in. He technically cannot hire or recruit while donning Crimson. Only way out of it is if he quits and negates his contracts

I don't believe that is correct. Sports radio here in Atlanta was reporting that Kirby flew out to see Eason this past Wednesday or Thursday. They actually talked about it as a feature segment for a good half hour so it sounded legit.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't believe that is correct. Sports radio here in Atlanta was reporting that Kirby flew out to see Eason this past Wednesday or Thursday. They actually talked about it as a feature segment for a good half hour so it sounded legit.
Kiby started recruiting immediately. He and Saban agreed anyone UGA was already recruiting is fair game, but anyone not would be off limits.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm tired of talking about the guy. We all know he's going to Georgia. Plus we got a good qb who wants to be a gator.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nearly 15,000 views on this thread. :eek:

I've personally never thought he was going to flip here.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You never know. There are basically two forces at play. He's been of the mindset that he's going to be a dawg for over a year. He's got to feel a sense of loyalty to UGA. On the other hand, UF is the perfect fit for him right now, with a HC and OC that are familiar with him and have great reputations.

Does he go with loyalty or what's best for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator