Email Jeremy Foley

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n59782 said:
Because he doesn't have better things to do than read your e-mails. :lol:
There are other boards that have this exact type of thread...even if all the message board posters send at least 1 email he still won't give a **** :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n59937 said:
As much as we like to believe it has been the same, and he has done an excellent job of managing the changes in the industry and the overall vision which is UF athletics. Football is the cash cow, but like a champion it is easier to get to the then stay there while taking everyones best shot.

I know just saying we were right near the top of the overall sports standings people like to give him so much credit for in the prior years to him taking over. He did hit a home run with the basketball hire however.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n60123 said:
I know just saying we were right near the top of the overall sports standings people like to give him so much credit for in the prior years to him taking over. He did hit a home run with the basketball hire however.

Florida will always have talent, but the managing to stay on top is more difficult. Foley has done a good job at that. I am personally not a fan of the person he is, but respect what he has done.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
NCOGator;n59945 said:
I agree. Last year when we did this wasn't this that the begining to the end of the last fourm?
Yup, and what I haven't told anyone is that I sold this place to the Halifax Media Group. Let's just say they aren't very happy about this thread.
:sadnanner:

F18Bundy

Founding Member
No Carbs Please
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n58123 said:
I am adding something about a hamster.

i-dont-know-how-to-say-it.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n62418 said:
There is no way that's a real email. If it isn't, you need to stop portraying it as one immediately.

Just having fun but that is basically the one he sent someone after the 2nd year of Zook.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You had me going my freaking heart dropped. Who made that fake email? No way gator fever is smart enough to do that lol

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n62424 said:
You had me going my freaking heart dropped. Who made that fake email? No way gator fever is smart enough to do that lol

It is the actual wording for the most part from one he actually sent during the Zook uproar - said something about Spurrier's record at Washington to make a point.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
TheDouglas78;n59937 said:
As much as we like to believe it has been the same, and he has done an excellent job of managing the changes in the industry and the overall vision which is UF athletics. Football is the cash cow, but like a champion it is easier to get to the then stay there while taking everyones best shot.

He did pretty good with softball and baseball also. I actually think he hired soccer and gymnastics as well... Name a school with more overall athletic success than UF?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Needless to say, don't ever post fake information supposedly verbatim from real people....unless you want to pay my legal fees.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n62439 said:
Can you paraphrase it

The wording was from an actual e-mail Foley sent to someone who had complained after Zook's second year I think it was. He basically said if he was a true fan he would get on board and not dissent so much and said UF would look like they had no integrity if they made a change at that point and told the guy things like Spurrier is obviously a good coach despite his record at Washington etc. Foley obviously was taking it kind of personal. I doubt people get anything but auto responses now from him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n62438 said:
Needless to say, don't ever post fake information supposedly verbatim from real people....unless you want to pay my legal fees.

But can we claim we heard something from anonymous sources even if we haven't?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
oxrageous;n62438 said:

But can we claim we heard something from anonymous sources even if we haven't?
Absolutely. That won't get me sued.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I started emailing Foley and Bernie Machen starting with the loss to scUM last season telling them they needed to make a change at head coach. I never got a response until I added in one of my emails that I was considering not renewing my Season Tickets...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n59643 said:
This thread again? It did a lot of good last season. Not sure why people waste their time with this.
You already admitted you were related to Mushchimp.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n63297 said:
You already admitted you were related to Mushchimp.
That really cuts to the core. How did you come up with such a unique insult?

RebelGator

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I e-mailed him following the Athletic's catcher blowing the pitchout and costing his team the playoff game.
Foley responded by saying if the player can't execute, he makes the whole program suffer.....that's why he's where he is and most of you are internet whiners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.