Erik Leuter hired as an Offensive QC assistant

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Finally found someone to replace Garrett...looks like they would of done this earlier but with what we pay QC's (compared to other top programs) i imagine it's not easy to fill that role.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Finally found someone to replace Garrett...looks like they would of done this earlier but with what we pay QC's (compared to other top programs) i imagine it's not easy to fill that role.

And, uh, and and, uh, uh, he's a really well spoken fella, ain't he?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What do u expect us to get for $7.50 an hr? :lol:
I like how people brag about us filling coaching or QA positions after only 3-6 months from a resignation/firing.

I guess we should be glad it isn't a basketball coach, though.

I also think it's hilarious that we actually pay Seider less than WV did. We are such a fvkking joke. We will never get out of his until we flush the entire damn athletic dept. I've never seen anything like it.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I like how people brag about us filling coaching or QA positions after only 3-6 months from a resignation/firing.

I guess we should be glad it isn' a basketball coach, though.

I also think it's hilarious that we actually pay Seider less than WV did. We are such a fvkking joke. We will never get out of his until we flush the entire damn athletic dept. I've never seen anything like it.
Yeah...they sure as hell don't want to pay anyone. Skipper has been our best asst by far yet he makes less than nord? unbelievable! Seider/Skip/Bell will all jump ship soon as someone offers to pay them...book it!

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

I guess we should be glad it isn't a basketball coach, though.

In 2016 West Virginia paid Seider $275,000.

This season the Gators are paying Seider $335,000. He will be paid $345,000 in 2018.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...s-dc-randy-shannon-gets-significant-pay-raise

https://westvirginia.rivals.com/news/details-on-new-contracts-for-wvu-assistant-coaches

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is actually a solid hire. The guy was a college OC for 8 years and left his job as an OC to be an analyst w/ us. Kinda f'd over his school, leaving 1 week before fall camp starts.

I'd rather see us add someone w/ SE and/or Florida ties who has a similar background. There are 8 or so lower level CFB programs in the state now (Florida Tech, JU, Stetson, etc). I'd be happy to see us add a coach w/ extensive Florida HS recruiting ties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator