ESPN 300 CB Brad Stewart

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Stewart is a 4* 6'1 194 lbs CB from Louisiana and from what I was just told he'll become a Gator on the 17th. Hopefully nothing changes before then #ChompChomp :chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you fvkking kidding me!?!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought we wouldnt get to our quota of six+ DBs this year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is he an early enrolee?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like he will be...but it's not 100% at the moment. I think he's still waiting for the ok from the clearing house.
It would be nice if he was. That'll give him very little if any time to get to know LSU 's next coach.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It would be nice if he was. That'll give him very little if any time to get to know LSU 's next coach.
Kid hates LSU...so does his parents! He's never even took a visit there :lol: looks like Skipper & Dixon have been on him every since they came to UF and they have ties to that Area. He has offers from all the "Big Boy's" except LSU and the only reason they never offered because they knew how he felt about them.

Last edited:

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I know Law hates all these DB's but we need guys who can cover and fill the alley on the run due to our light azz upfront! Right Law?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. These are the kind a DBs we should be bringing in. Not Williamson and Burnett. I don't know if we still have a shot at Wade but it would be really nice to have Wade, Stewart, Wilson, and Hunter.

The staff completely screwed up in the last recruiting classes by taking a crap ton of lower tier DBs when we needed DT and OL.

Now we are stuck needing to expunge around four players off of our roster from last year's class.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We definitely need DBs. We lose our top 2 corners this year and Maye. Yes we have Chauncy, but considering that in today's world you play a lot of nickle sets... you definitely need to recruit 6 or 7 DBs per cycle.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I know Law hates all these DB's but we need guys who can cover and fill the alley on the run due to our light azz upfront! Right Law?

I agree. Law's got some valid points about converting WR's to CB if they can't catch....but I'd rather sign a 5-star like VH3 or Joe Haden than "hope" that a bad WR will be a good CB.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. Law's got some valid points about converting WR's to CB if they can't catch....but I'd rather sign a 5-star like VH3 or Joe Haden than "hope" that a bad WR will be a good CB.

To Law's point, I'd rather us bring in a just a handful of elite DBs a cycle and let athletes and receivers fill in the rest

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To Law's point, I'd rather us bring in a just a handful of elite DBs a cycle and let athletes and receivers fill in the rest
Not to mention you can make up for a shaky secondary if you have a bad ass dl that can get to the qb. Hell look at the 06 secondary other than Reggie Nelson who was there that was elite? None of them...we had an elite DL and the eraser at safety to clean up any mess

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention you can make up for a shaky secondary if you have a bad ass dl that can get to the qb. Hell look at the 06 secondary other than Reggie Nelson who was there that was elite? None of them...we had an elite DL and the eraser at safety to clean up any mess

That's what Bama does every year

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gardner
Putu
Williamson
McWilliams
Burnett
Lenton
Blades
Marco Wilson
Toney
Stevens

Remind me again how many effin CBs we need here at DoucheBag U?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gardner
Putu
Williamson
McWilliams
Burnett
Lenton
Blades
Marco Wilson
Toney
Stevens

You forgot J. Taylor (freshman) and Shawn Davis (2017 commit) :lol:

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
Gardner
Putu
Williamson
McWilliams
Burnett
Lenton
Blades
Marco Wilson
Toney
Stevens

A couple of the Lower ones will transfer assuming we sign a high quality 6 db class (which should happen).

Putu will be a senior next year and Toney is a wr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.