ESPN College Pick 'em 2017

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I shyt the bed this week. Knew it was coming. Had virtually zero confidence in any of the picks.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I shyt the bed this week. Knew it was coming. Had virtually zero confidence in any of the picks.
Yep. Put a fork in me after the eff up last week combined with this week. Oh well.

All of 2016 sucks.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I shat the bed.........

This year has sucked like a Hoover!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So do I pick LSU this week and put them in the 7 slot? There really isn't another good candidate for my jinx.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I had FSU in the 7 slot last weekend. I was trying to use your 7 slot jinx.
Worked for you. I had Tennessee there and it almost worked. Honestly, I've only had one 7-point loss this year, and that was FSU to L'ville. Tried it on UT twice against VT and UGA, and they had monster comebacks both times. Tried it on FSU against USF and while they struggled, they won by 20. 3 slot has been the worst for me this year, I've gone 1-4 in that slot so far. So maybe the curse has shifted.......

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Worked for you. I had Tennessee there and it almost worked. Honestly, I've only had one 7-point loss this year, and that was FSU to L'ville. Tried it on UT twice against VT and UGA, and they had monster comebacks both times. Tried it on FSU against USF and while they struggled, they won by 20. 3 slot has been the worst for me this year, I've gone 1-4 in that slot so far. So maybe the curse has shifted.......

Maybe the 7 slot is "The almost lose and then have a massive comeback" position for you now.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe the 7 slot is "The almost lose and then have a massive comeback" position for you now.
I'm giving it one more week with LSU in the 7 slot. If LSU comes back from a big deficit to win this week, my new curse is the 3 slot.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of absurdly easy picks from the ACC this week. Putting Ohio St. in the 7 slot against Wisconsin. Feel my wrath, Urban! :bananawave:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of absurdly easy picks from the ACC this week. Putting Ohio St. in the 7 slot against Wisconsin. Feel my wrath, Urban! :bananawave:
Yep, those ACC picks are my 9 & 10, and I have the Bucknuts at 7 as well. At least I won't be losing much ground to you this week. :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've been spending about 30 seconds a week on my picks. If you folks at the bottom are putting in any effort...:lol:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I went completely nuts this week... picked 4 Top 25 upsets but did put them in 1 - 4 slots.... crazy but no balls!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like just about everyone had a good week this past week. Could have been a different story if Clemson and OSU didn't pull out those OT wins.

I think I'm officially retiring the 7 Curse. It's only worked once this year. The new curse might be the 3 slot. I've missed my 3 slot pick in 6 of the 7 weeks so far. :deadnanner:

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Though it was my 10 point pick, it was awesome to watch Penn State win in the 4th Qtr over OSU.
Interesting selections this week - 9 of my 10 winner picks are away, including UF, so I guess it's really just 8. But still crazy.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Though it was my 10 point pick, it was awesome to watch Penn State win in the 4th Qtr over OSU.
Interesting selections this week - 9 of my 10 winner picks are away, including UF, so I guess it's really just 8. But still crazy.
Lots of home dogs this week. There was a week like this earlier in the season, too. Always tough to pick a bunch of road teams to win, but I definitely think one or more of the undefeated teams on the road will lose this week.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of home dogs this week. There was a week like this earlier in the season, too. Always tough to pick a bunch of road teams to win, but I definitely think one or more of the undefeated teams on the road will lose this week.[/QUOTE]
Touche
tip-hat.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.