Lifetime Member
bump.gif~c200

WEDNESDAY BUMP!

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Unstuck, and bumped.
abv.gif

Rutgers, Boise and Oregon killed me last week. I'm thinking outside the box this week - we'll see if it dooms me or not.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Rutgers absolutely killed me last week. Other than that, it was a solid performance for me. I'll be passing you nancies any week now. :captain:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
GatorBart;n279129 said:
Rutgers, Boise and Oregon killed me last week. I'm thinking outside the box this week - we'll see if it dooms me or not.

Almost everything killed me - Good thing the 'Domers pulled one out at the last second.
Might have to go with Bart and pick some prospective doozies.

Captain Sasquatch;n279137 said:
Rutgers absolutely killed me last week. Other than that, it was a solid performance for me. I'll be passing you nancies any week now.

I think I'm Nancy now...and getting Nancier... in a college football kind of way of course.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch;n279137 said:
Rutgers absolutely killed me last week. Other than that, it was a solid performance for me. I'll be passing you nancies any week now. :captain:
I was picking reverse order (thought you put your highest confidence pick number 1) and am still mopping the floor with most of you chumps. Now that I got my head out of my ass I should be able to make my move to the top.....or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.