ESPN: The weird, wild world of college football message boards

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So that's called longcat? I thought it was a shortcut to Tallahassee.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He knew it, he broke it, if it was someone I didn't like, he'd already be on vacation right now.
2XLswZ.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've never posted longcat before.

As for the history, this goes back to when I was a mod on the GSMB. People were doing this to be irritating, and you had to scroll for days to get through their post. I banned the practice.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've never posted longcat before.

As for the history, this goes back to when I was a mod on the GSMB. People were doing this to be irritating, and you had to scroll for days to get through their post. I banned the practice.
And thus, started your tyranny state for why you ran everyone away and shut down GSMB. :lol:

ps. I knew it would be deleted by sunrise. I was just hacking on you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And thus, started your tyranny state for why you ran everyone away and shut down GSMB. :lol:

ps. I knew it would be deleted by sunrise. I was just hacking on you.
It reminded me of the scene in Top Gun:

"The hard deck for this hop was 10,000 feet. You knew it, you broke it, you followed Commander Heatherly after he lost sight of you and called No Joy. Why?"

".....I had the shot, there was no danger, so I took it."

"You took it, and broke a major rule of engagement! Then you broke another one with that circus-stunt flyby. Lieutenant Mitchell, Top Gun rules exist for that of your safety and that of your team. They are not flexible nor am I. Either obey them or you're history is that clear?"

"Yes sir!"

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It reminded me of the scene in Top Gun:

"The hard deck for this hop was 10,000 feet. You knew it, you broke it, you followed Commander Heatherly after he lost sight of you and called No Joy. Why?"

".....I had the shot, there was no danger, so I took it."

"You took it, and broke a major rule of engagement! Then you broke another one with that circus-stunt flyby. Lieutenant Mitchell, Top Gun rules exist for that of your safety and that of your team. They are not flexible nor am I. Either obey them or you're history is that clear?"

"Yes sir!"

Hey, Ox, do you have the number for that truck driving school we saw on TV?

NV might need that.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Confirmed my suspicion: donk is John Morgan.
:shocked:.............
morgansmokejpg

I actually hear him interviewed Wed. on a Jax radio station. It was funny as hell. Said how he stole the saying from the Decler of Independence......and then said he said his other was "I will sue your assss" He said some funny stuff in the interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator