Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
#1 Gators
# 2- infinity doesn't matter.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I'm still stuck on the fact that Insti thinks Texas A&M is one of the big dogs of the SEC.

I quoted your post as a representative reply to my post.

My view is that it must be really really sad to be a young Gator who really does not know the UF way and that the UF way is superior in the SEC. I know coaches like Muschamp and an AD sniffing UAL the past decade or so has brainwashed some young Gators. Still I assure those of you out there that don't know it, that the big dogs in the SEC are the two big state schools in the 2nd and 3rd largest states in the country who are also SEC academic leaders as two of the four SEC AAU members.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

My view is that it must be really really sad to be a young Gator who really does not know the UF way and that the UF way is superior in the SEC. I know coaches like Muschamp and an AD sniffing UAL the past decade or so has brainwashed some young Gators. Still I assure those of you out there that don't know it, that the big dogs in the SEC are the two big state schools in the 2nd and 3rd largest states in the country who are also SEC academic leaders as two of the four SEC AAU members.
What??? :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Texas A&M doesn't even run their own state, much less an entire region of the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator