EWIII ok - only bruised collarbone

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus! Play those young-un's this week.

1695039350151.gif

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Haven't seen a freshman play like that since Percy. Dude was straight dogging UT and they couldn't guard him.

Gonna be a fun 3 years for him!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't seen a freshman play like that since Percy. Dude was straight dogging UT and they couldn't guard him.

Gonna be a fun 3 years for him!
Percy’s best games, as a freshman, came in the SEC Championship Game and the National Championship Game.

This kid is doing it in week 3, without the luxury of the spring practice and bulk up.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Percy’s best games, as a freshman, came in the SEC Championship Game and the National Championship Game.

This kid is doing it in week 3, without the luxury of the spring practice and bulk up.
True!!! Percy also had some big plays early in the season too, but was injured and sat out 5 games in a boot. He was dynamic from day1. He had a 58 yd TD in game two against against UCF where he had 99 yds receiving.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
This fella is amazing. I hope we dont get him killed. He needs to protect himself at times. With he and Ricky and the TE that seems to be open a lot we have much to praise God for.........

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This fella is amazing. I hope we dont get him killed. He needs to protect himself at times. With he and Ricky and the TE that seems to be open a lot we have much to praise God for.........
TBH, expected EW to take some hits. His 157lb frame is likely not the most durable. Would not be disappointed if he slides before taking big hits.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus! Play those young-un's this week.

View attachment 61988

Just Kidding Jk GIF

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Would not matter. Napier would use him as a decoy and run up the middle against 11 man front. "Hmm, I thought they would bite on the pretend end around we show every snap".
I didn’t ask if it would matter. I was wondering why he wasn’t playing because I thought he was cleared to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.