F$U Coaching Search

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fisher to LSU is definitely the hot message board rumor. That means it probably won't happen.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fisher would be dumb to go to LSU and LSU would be dumb to go after him. Why would fisher go to the SEC where he has to play with the big boys every year where he can sit in the ACC and pretty much only have to win 2 yearly big games (Clemson and UF) to be in the playoff convo? It makes no sense. Plus, les miles is a better coach than Jimbo fisher will EVER be. LSU fans must be horribly dumb to want a guy that has underachieved

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guys lets leave his son out of this altogether
No one is bad mouthing the kid. Lots of sympathy for the situation. No one hates FSU so much that they would show anything but respect to the situation.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
First of all I wouldn't accuse Dumbo of being the sharpest knife in the drawer. So nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
nobody thinking LSU may want Pelini back? He wasn't a total failure at Nebraska. That would be the easier and maybe somewhat cheaper route for them.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
nobody thinking LSU may want Pelini back? He wasn't a total failure at Nebraska. That would be the easier and maybe somewhat cheaper route for them.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I highly doubt they would but you never know I guess.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
nobody thinking LSU may want Pelini back? He wasn't a total failure at Nebraska. That would be the easier and min aybe somewhat cheaper route for them.
why in the hell would they fire Miles for a worse version of him? Pelini is a big step backwards...i would imagine they are looking to hire someone that knows how to coach offense

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What about Fedora for LSU? It might not be the splashiest hire, but that guy can coach offense and he has SEC connections. I also read somewhere - can't remember where - that he'd like to get out of Chapel Hill.

And continuing the "hat" connection might just sway all the Myles lovers in the Corndog fan base... :lol:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Over on Warchant it's almost comical how they argue that the F$U job is a better job than the LSU job because it is an easy road to the playoffs playing in the ACC.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Over on Warchant it's almost comical how they argue that the F$U job is a better job than the LSU job because it is an easy road to the playoffs playing in the ACC.
Until they are on the outside of the playoffs and then they cry about their tough schedule

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Jimbo and his wife have separated. She accused Jimbo of loving Jameis more than he loved her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.