Fake News: Locksley inks deal with UF

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No I hate getting destroyed by our rival but we will be back. No I am not happy about Mac but it could be worse

Do you want people to pretend that this program is trending up? Sounds like you lowered your bar...that does not mean others have to.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bart, my negativity is about a 6 or 7 on a 1-10 scale. I've stated repeatedly that I feel if our next QB turns out to be above average/a star we could survive this situation. If that bombs...well, things don't look good. I'm not 100% (or at a 10), but I don't think McElwain is the right guy either.
I know you're not up there with Rex on the negative side. And I agree that if one of the young QBs doesn't pan out to get offense rolling in the right direction, we'll be in rockier straits as the recruiting will likely continue to slide. The program does need a boost of energy - I've given up hope on a splashy new hire, so I hope the staff can get this class near the top 10 and have one of the young QBs step in and shake things up.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_mwzouy5KRi1r3gbjko1_400.gif

Specs wouldn't help her fill out her FSU application.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I haven't spent much time on this site, but my first impression is swampdonkey is a non-value added distraction in every thread s/he posts in. I'm surprised Ox allows it.

Donkey calls it like he sees it. Yes, sometimes we are wrong, but for the most part it comes down to the eye test. And just like Donkey, I didn't like what I was seeing back in 2012 either. It was ugly football that showed what was to come. And yes, it did come.

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You still angry about getting slapped around on twitter for your Air Raid tweet? Solid work. Way to shine a 127th turd.

If it makes you feel any better, you are my favorite UAA intern or parrot. Its nonvalue added of course but its not youre fault that Hee Haw is a failure. If you dont like the noise in the system right now, you better get earmuffs for next year.

Sleaking of nonvalue added what would you say Butters strength is? I got nuthin. Zook recruited well, Chimp recruited and built a great defense, Butters? What value is he adding for his 4 mil a. year?

:lmao2:

Well everyone, this is a time when this ass is dead wrong.

I'm glad you're here jdh. Keep telling it like it is.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't spent much time on this site, but my first impression is swampdonkey is a non-value added distraction in every thread s/he posts in. I'm surprised Ox allows it.

At the end of Muschamp's tenure, he was unbearable. Whenever he gets something stuck in his craw, he's a broken, sarcastic, miserable record. It doesn't matter the topic of the thread. Once he gets an agenda, everyone has to hear it ...all the time.

I have said the same about him not being moderated properly, that I was surprised that Ox and the other Mods didn't make him confine his misery to the appropriate threads instead of painting the whole board with it. ...but I got the same response. Ignore him if you want. Of course the problem with that is, unless 80% of us ignore him, his endless posting means that he heavily influences the board whether or not he's been ignored.

Nonetheless, you can find enough value to stick around. Please do!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im sorry your pumping Chimp didnt go well for you Euro.

He just needed less injuries and a QB, I know.

:bsmeter:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of Muschamp's tenure, he was unbearable. Whenever he gets something stuck in his craw, he's a broken, sarcastic, miserable record. It doesn't matter the topic of the thread. Once he gets an agenda, everyone has to hear it ...all the time.

I have said the same about him not being moderated properly, that I was surprised that Ox and the other Mods didn't make him confine his misery to the appropriate threads instead of painting the whole board with it. ...but I got the same response. Ignore him if you want. Of course the problem with that is, unless 80% of us ignore him, his endless posting means that he heavily influences the board whether or not he's been ignored.

Nonetheless, you can find enough value to stick around. Please do!

It is so funny to see someone complain about complaining.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im sorry your pumping Chimp didnt go well for you Euro.

He just needed less injuries and a QB, I know.

:bsmeter:

:lol:

I root for the Gators. Not against them.

I also happen to also really dislike people treating other people like :kiffin:. When you treat Gators like :kiffin:, I usually defend them or call you out on your B.S.

...but feel free to continue to try to obfuscate the situation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
...but feel free to continue to try to obfuscate the situation.
You know I love you, right Euro?

BTW, Ox has bullshyt. I have donkey shyt. Just to make it clear. The term BS is offensive to me and is racist.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I blame Mac for all of this animosity.

Will Grier.

As you will recall, GatorChatter members scored over 90% on a "tentatively happy and optimistic" survey done (coincidentally, AFAIK) 8 days before the WG news broke. It's been progressively downhill ever since. That was the straw that broke the proverbial reptile's back.

(If you don't recall this, I'll edit this later to provide a link to the original stuff. Or maybe I won't. It takes more effort than it's probably worth to make plausible data, and you all ... mostly ... aren't much influenced by hard data anyway. Pissants or Pumpers, we're all subjectivists who selectively filter the facts to fit the narrative. Not that there's anything unusual about that.)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I remember that Jenkins kid we had playing corner and thinkiing "he is the best football player on the field a few times...............Janoris. Probably that evil weed he smoked that helped him.............
It's awesome to think that the guys mac is recruiting are janoris level kids....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.