Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yep its good to have discussion but no reason to let someone's views that differ from your own get you too worked up. If everyone agreed the discussion would be boring.
This coming from the guy who wanted to beat the living chit out of Donkey a half dozen times at least....:lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This coming from the guy who wanted to beat the living chit out of Donkey a half dozen times at least....:lol:

Did you read the prior posts? You will never see me get like that in a post if didn't get started by the other poster first going well over the line. I just say how I disagree if I do.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jones leaves
California dreamer Steele leaves
Langham transferred after 1 season
Black does not qualify
Coach Otis arrested for domestic violence
Hammond does not qualify
Huggins released for secret "family issues"
Henderson does not qualify
Wilson cannot get a Visa ??? (I think unless he shows up by the end of this week he will not be at UF)
--------------------

That will be 24% of the 2019 class lost if Wilson doesn't get here in the next few days and all of them composite 4 stars that failed to make camp. Mullen better turn this around big time by the 2020 class or should I say by the start of camp for 2020.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Jones leaves
California dreamer Steele leaves
Langham transferred after 1 season
Black does not qualify
Coach Otis arrested for domestic violence
Hammond does not qualify
Huggins released for secret "family issues"
Henderson does not qualify
Wilson cannot get a Visa ??? (I think unless he shows up by the end of this week he will not be at UF)
--------------------

That will be 24% of the 2019 class lost if Wilson doesn't get here in the next few days and all of them composite 4 stars that failed to make camp. Mullen better turn this around big time by the 2020 class or should I say by the start of camp for 2020.
Thanks for pointing this out
Strange that it got overlooked.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for pointing this out
Strange that it got overlooked.

Well Its true and we will be right back in the same boat if it doesn't change fast as in 2020 fast. I have never heard of a team losing 24% of that year's recruits by the start of camp.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How do you change it?

He has to get the recruiting going better and this is the last chance probably - the 2020 class. He was forced to take all those kids this class that might not get in it appears. If the primary issue is what Foley let happen with the facilities then he is doomed as that is another 2 classes away from being fixed.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
He has to get the recruiting going better and this is the last chance probably - the 2020 class. He was forced to take all those kids this class that might not get in it appears. If the primary issue is what Foley let happen with the facilities then he is doomed as that is another 2 classes away from being fixed.
He wasnt forced to take those kids and the primary issue isnt facilities. Funny how some folks think we might be able to give uga and lsu a game though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He wasnt forced to take those kids and the primary issue isnt facilities. Funny how some folks think we might be able to give uga and lsu a game though.
We should be able to give LSU a game. They hired an double helping of moron as a head coach. I'd consider Shart just a single helping of moron and he has a lot of talent to try to hide his stupidity.

I don't know that there is a primary issue.

Facilties are garbage.
HC is a mediocre at best recruiter.
The assistants are mostly below average.
The recruiting staffers are garbage.

The results are predictable.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
We should be able to give LSU a game. They hired an double helping of moron as a head coach. I'd consider Shart just a single helping of moron and he has a lot of talent to try to hide his stupidity.

Facilties are garbage.

:lol:
This is true--no doubt.
But watching Donk in full pre-season mode is nothing short of entertaining.
:chomp:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Are we really debating whether or not we'll give LSU a game or not? Or is this sarcasm, my meter is off. Haven't we beat them 2 out of the last 3 and it seems like every year it's a one score game even when we lose. When has it not been a game? If we're being sarcastic ignore this.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Are we really debating whether or not we'll give LSU a game or not? Or is this sarcasm, my meter is off. Haven't we beat them 2 out of the last 3 and it seems like every year it's a one score game even when we lose. When has it not been a game? If we're being sarcastic ignore this.

Yes. And Smart lost his first try against McElwain, smoked a lameduck 2017 team, and was in a 6 point game with 8 minutes to go last year without our best 3 DBs. But yeah, no chance there either.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Facilties are garbage.

You're Garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member