Fall classic 2019

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Big win for the Nats. Outside of Tallahassee, I've never seen more bandwagon fans in my life here in DC! I stayed up way too late, the dog crowded me out on the bed (I have a king and the dog gave me about 18 inches of bed space!)...I had to do lab work this morning, so I couldn't eat until that was done...I'm beat!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Big win for the Nats. Outside of Tallahassee, I've never seen more bandwagon fans in my life here in DC! I stayed up way too late, the dog crowded me out on the bed (I have a king and the dog gave me about 18 inches of bed space!)...I had to do lab work this morning, so I couldn't eat until that was done...I'm beat!
I too was up way past my bed time. After going so long without winning anything (last champions were the Redskins in '92) it's nice to win two titles (Nats & Caps) in two years and I can understand the bandwagonism. The fact the town has so many transplants also is a factor.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The two teams could have chosen to wear white (Astros) and red (Nats) last night, but instead wore orange and blue. A positive omen for Saturday perhaps? (And let's not quibble over them being the wrong shades of orange and blue.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.