Fans (Pot) vs Teams (Kettle)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Can't argue with the final round, but ugaly, criminole and bamuh fans should've advanced deeper into their respective brackets.

BTW, loved the vole fan reply, "please, we need to win something"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Can't argue with the final round, but ugaly, criminole and bamuh fans should've advanced deeper into their respective brackets.

BTW, loved the vole fan reply, "please, we need to win something"
there are not enough sucknole fans to make an impact at a national level.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry I'm just rooting for the Gators to succeed in all sports regardless of who the coaches are. LOVE the orange and blue no matter what. Orange and Blue coursing through my veins till I'm dust.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It lost all credibility with miami not even making the finals. This must’ve been put together by a random 12 year old in Belgium.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sorry I'm just rooting for the Gators to succeed in all sports regardless of who the coaches are. LOVE the orange and blue no matter what. Orange and Blue coursing through my veins till I'm dust.

Haters gonna hate. Be true to yourself. We need pumpers on this board and maybe, just maybe we’re about have some good reasons to start pumping again!

Go Gators!!!

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
It lost all credibility with miami not even making the finals.
Agree. They can only put together a carload at a time, but they always have one.

two-men-fire-guns-from-the-windows-of-a-blue-buick-video-id1181611412

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.