Fantasy Baseball anyone?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just seeing if anyone is interested in doing Fantasy Baseball this season. I just delved into Fantasy Football this past season for the first time in 8 years and now I am hooked. I am gonna try baseball to pass the time until its Fantasy football season when it starts back up in September. We need 10 people for a league on ESPN and an email invite and then draft whenever its convenient for everyone.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

damn-dude-damn.gif

I’m just here for the comments

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah some of you would certainly have a hard time figuring out how to draft and actually keep up with setting your lineup day to day and week to week.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really care about baseball either but if you do fantasy sports then you know how fun it is if you are even smart enough to figure out how to play.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I don't really care about baseball either but if you do fantasy sports then you know how fun it is if you are even smart enough to figure out how to play.
Football is perfect because you set a lineup once a week, baseball being everyday lineup changes would be irritating at best. Ain’t nobody got time fo’ that!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yeah I am planning to just set my lineups a few weeks in advance like I do with my fantasy basketball teams which has worked out rather well cause 4 of my basketball teams are now 15-1 on the season by doing that. Easy peezy lemon squeezy Japaneeze

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
MLB is a fantasy.

FWIW, MLB has cancelled the first two (2) series of the season for this year because the owners and players can't agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator