Recruiting Fifth Star for Clayton

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals has given Clayton his fifth star. If we can hold on to him, we will not be stiffed of 5 stars.

Yep. Expected and deserved. Was always a top flight DE but he was an absolute stud at All-Star camps. Done a very good job on the defensive line in this class.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. Expected and deserved. Was always a top flight DE but he was an absolute stud at All-Star camps. Done a very good job on the defensive line in this class.

Do you see him staying on the d line or moving to that Dante Fowler type role or maybe even LB?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Needs weight to be a Fowler type, but he could probably grow into it. He'll probably be a situational pass rusher to start and grow from there. I could see him with about 4'sacks this year

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you see him staying on the d line or moving to that Dante Fowler type role or maybe even LB?

If he puts on enough weight. But I'm not sure he can. He may eventually shift to OLB. I'm not sure which linebacker position that is in our defense. @Law98gator would know better than me.

I hate to compare him to Georgia kids but he reminds me a bit of Josh Harvey Lemmons. Except better at rushing the passer. Lorenzo Carter almost signed with us last year and he's pretty similar to Clayton. But I think Clayton is quicker.

I could see him as a situational DE his first year and then flipping to LB the following year. That would probably be his position in the NFL.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess now he will be even better, when he gets to campus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator